1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW 18+ Dramatis Transformae - How Many Ways Can I Write Robots Crying

Discussion in 'Dramatis Transformae' started by Nichrome of Iacon, May 6, 2016.

1. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

A topic shift was absolutely a good idea, he didn't want to think about That too much, after all. His garden was by and large a safe topic to talk about. Not entirely, but almost. "Thank you. I do remember him, the bike, right? He seemed very taken with my garden" He couldn't quite help the pleased rise of his wings. "I don't think I of all people should judge for picking strange hobby up from organics. And it's terribly flattering to know that my work is being appreciated" Even if just for the aesthetic value of it, he had at some point started to breed for that.

2. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Nichrome laughed lightly, shaking his head. "He likes doing these... I guess they're like crystal arrangements? Only of course much less edible and far less permanent, since he insists on using organic stuff for them. I... suppose they're pretty? I don't really have the optics for stuff like that. You could ask him to show you pictures, when he comes over to check on you, I guess?"
    He had to shift a little, to fish for another bottle. This coincidentally made him settle back more or less draped on Updraft's lap. A total coincidence all in all. The bottle was held up to the light to watch the silver and copper wire spirals shift around for a moment, breaking up the liquid's soft glow and casting weird shadows on Nichrome's plating.
    "If you have preferances you should tell me. There's a bunch of stuff I can do, I bet there'll be something you like."

3. Updraft

"I think I shall be doing that next time I see him. Perhaps the impermanence is part of the artform?" He knew some were like that and after spending so long around all sorts of plants and shortlived flowers, he could sort of see the point.
    Of course that was about when his train of thought was violent derailed because suddenly Nichrome on his lap, looking terrible pretty with the shadows playing over his plates and saying terrible suggestive things and would you look at that there went his fans again, kicking up another notch.
    He was at least still sober enough not to say any of the things that his processor conjured up - all them sounding like something out of a very cheap and very lurid holo-vid.
    "ah- no no this is perfect." Ok not quite but he absolutely needed to keep his mouth shut except he always got a little rambly when overcharged because the filter between internal and external monologue kinda shortened out first. "You should in fact be doing more of that, I'm liking it just fine." Oh. No.

4. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome blinked, then quickly rewound his memory of what he had just said. Wh-- Oh!
    "I meant the drinks, but frankly? I don't mind any of the other stuff either. You're an attractive mech, you know?"
    He sprawled a little more, flaring his plating out in deliberate display of comfort. Getting drunk and getting looked at by a mech this big and handsome? Always a good way to spend an off-shift. Not necessarily the most appropriate way, but Nichrome had never given a wiremouse's ass about acting appropriate. He wouldn't escalate, while Updraft was fragile and not sober but just continuing to flirt? That sounded just perfect to him.

5. Updraft

For someone his size, Updraft somehow managed a very good 'stepped on glitchmouse' sound in reaction. "i- oh yes, the drinks're very good too" Oh Primus, as if the fans weren't bad enough now he was also sounding like a fresh recruit too. He reset his voice to try and fix that at least.
    "Thank you. I ought to return the compliment, you're very appealing too" Very very appealing, and some coding in the back of his processor was all but purring in delight. He tried to cover it with a little shift of wings, letting the light catch on the inlay. If Nichrome wanted to look, he could certainly give him something interesting to look at, and admittedly, it did feel pretty great to be looked at and maybe that was just the growing overcharge, but hey he wasn't going to ditch it if he didn't have to.

• Agree x 1
  6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome laughed quietly, stretching a little more. Maybe putting on a bit of a show. His optics settled on the wings when they moved though, and he tilted his head a little.
    "You're too damn pretty for words, you know that? Inspiring even. Feels odd to understand the posh barkeepers and mixologists of the Towers when they went on and on about muses and making drinks for people who are just too darn beautiful to not dedicate slag to them."
    ... maybe he was drunker than he thought.

• Winner x 2
  7. Updraft

The show was very much appreciated, Updraft wouldn't help but look, and the paintjob was already enough to draw the eye even if it hadn't been attached to Nichrome. And well, attached to him it was even better, so he looked, up and down and up again with open appreciation. Then he giggled, when the words caught up with him.
    "Was that a thing that actually happened in the towers?" It sounded ridiculous, and fancy and ridiculously fancy and he was perhaps more flattered than he should be. "I've never been, 'transport' wasn't fancy enough, I think" He sounded more curious than anything else.

8. Nichrome of Iacon

"Caught enough of the rumors and tittering over it in the University. You don't need to be a Towerling to interact with far too many of them. Sometimes one of the more... liberal professors would take us -- by which I mean the rest of the assistants -- to a lower tier tower establishment. A lot of the menu was named after smaller celebrities and socialites."
    He shrugged.
    "Iacon was a shithole. It's better now, I hope, under Lord Starscream."

9. Updraft

"Ah yes the gossip" He shook his head. "I only ever caught the fringes of that, don't think I missed out on much. And I doubt they'd be any better at drink mixing than you." Updraft gave a thoughtful little hum. "Most places were, really. I'm sure he'll improve it" or at least try, which was more that could be said for a lot of his predecessors in the position.

10. Nichrome of Iacon

"Yeah. Frag the Primes. And frag Iacon Academy's smoldering remains. Good riddance."
    He raised the bottle overhead again, vaguely in Updraft's direction. Salute, Offer, toast... did it really matter? Not really, probably.
    "The Decepticon Revolution was needed. That's why I still have his writing on my plating. I wanted it engraved, but Swiftwing freaked out ver it so it's just stencilled on for now."

• Like x 1
  11. Updraft

He clinked his cube against the bottle as gently as possibly. No use shattering it and spilling all that excellent engex, though that said... engex covered Nichrome spread on his lap did have a certain appeal that he was absolutely not considering in depth. "Good riddance, yes. Look if he wants to flake on his own damn writing, I'm damn well happy to have it"
    Wait, he'd just spent a good long time looking at that paintjob and there hadn't been any writing on it, right? He wasn't that overcharged yet? He looked down to check again and nope, still no writing. "Stenciled where? Also, I could do engravings if you still want them?" He vaguely gestured back towards his wings "Inlay work is just broader engravings with a filling"

12. Nichrome of Iacon

"Oh it's... it's UV-paint. Only shows up in certain light spectra. Down my back struts anyways, can't see it right now."
    He shrugged, eeling his way more onto Up's lap and grinning up at the mech as he raised the bottle to his intake to drink.
    "I'd... not be opposed to the offer, but I think Swiftwing would probably need to be told... carefully? He's nervous about stuff and the one maintaining my paintjob at the moment. Or I wouldn't be this fancy."
    He eyed the inlays spoken of idly.
    "Y'know, if we're already at it we might as well try the inlays out too. No way to know if other mechs can integrate that kind of stuff but to try, right?"

13. Updraft

" ohh, that's a lovely idea" he could imagine it well, and it was very thematic for those specific quotes.
    "You'd be just as attractive in a more practical paintjob" but he was considering it now, and in his rather more tipsy state, that meant considering it with one finger drawing patterns over Nichrome's lap, lightly tracing Fragment of words out.
    "We could try that. The mother-of-pearl isn't really organic, more like a stone made by organics? It should integrate pretty easily. Or at least no slower than a gemstone would"

• Like x 1
  14. Nichrome of Iacon

"That sounds great. Fancy. Like something the Towerlings would lose their head over a dirty disposable wearing. Maybe not while we're drinking, though." Nichrome grinned and stuck his tongue out, small crystal sphere piercing glittering in the light.
    "No offense but I wasn't on nearly enough frontline with you to let you mod me while drunk."
    And Inject would be slagged off for sure if he did something this stupid. No need to make the rest of his old crew hunt them down to yell at him in public.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  15. Updraft

"Upsetting towerlings is always the endgoal." He snicker, but it ended in a vaguely offended noise. "I'm not going to mod you while drunk, I've not been to medschool but I'm better than that. I've not done mods on people while drunk on the front, I'm not gonna start now" He took another swig from the bottle he still had, which left it rather empty. Damn. He looked back down at Nichrome, hand still on his leg. "But ping me once you're sober and uh, broke the news to Captain Swiftwing? I can think of some lovely passages for your legs, you can make the inlays thin enough they only show if the light hits it at juuust the right angle. Or any other pattern you wanna have"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice