1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW 18+ OOC/Planning: Cybertronian Theater Club

Discussion in 'Dramatis Transformae' started by MagicalBoy, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Do we wish to pick anyone up? Also we keep joking about the lecture series, what if?

ETA: ofc LS and CCs contributions would have to come in later but i recon everyone else could do it
    ETAETA: Also, dance classes/performances.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Loq

Loq cursed blue crab pincher

Once I get off my ass and actually write the requisite legend(s), I can supply at least one (1) Gess-Refractor scene

Edit: also possibly another with archive and index and gess

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like x 1
  3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

There ere some plans for a teaparty meeting between archive, index and ups on carrier things

(plus perhaps loq and me can start on the awkward nerd romance?)

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I don't know if I could reliably bullshit with Triage on that (and Triage's medical ethics are a wee bit shaky sometimes) but I would be up for playing Index and/or Burlesque.

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I'm usually up for anything involving Nichy or Reffy, and of course Beacon, Ratio or Focal/the rest of the embassy
    I may need a bit of a headsup to get into the voice of the disaster twins xP

• Informative x 1
  6. Petra

Petra space case

Oooooh! Let's figure out something to do, then!

7. Petra

Petra space case

Putting here to reference...

Fasttrack and the team of scouts she was with on Velocitron are all brightly colored so they can find each other more easily if they get injured. They consist of Fasttrack, Tailwind (a jet), Recon (another bike), and Foxtrot (a turbofox beastformer). She's very close with all of them and considers them her family so she's extremely homesick and misses them a lot. Foxtrot and Tailwind also mean she's not prejudiced against people with alt-modes that aren't wheeled racing vehicles, although she still has a certain priority for speed.

Fasttrack never really worked very hard at understanding anything that isn't her job, so she's not very smart especially once removed from the context of that and placed on the TEAM. She covers for this by being super! Enthusiastic! About everything!! She's also relatively young... maybe 10,000 years old. She wanted to join the TEAM because going to alien planets sounded like an adventure, but now she's stir-crazy, lonely, and increasingly just a little neurotic.

• Like x 1
  8. Petra

Petra space case

Additional notes: Fasttrack has an almost impossible time swallowing anything due to an overactive gag reflex, so she's actually mildly malnourished bc she has trouble getting the metal supplements she needs. Tailwind is the oldest of the scouts, Fasttrack is the youngest. Fasttrack has been with her scout team almost her entire functioning. They were unhappy about her leaving. There used to be a fifth member who died in a job-related accident. Fasttrack usually didn't race to keep solidarity with Tailwind and Foxtrot. She used to have trouble in races because the smooth tracks were different from the rough terrain she was used to. She has trouble making friends because she learned a lot of socialization from her scout team.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. Petra

Petra space case

She's only mildly malnourished bc Tailwind used to dissolve supplements in energon and give her injections.

EDIT: Not like into her arm. Or I guess technically yeah but into like... a medical fuel port or something. So pretty safe, just also a lot of guesswork.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  10. Petra

Petra space case

She mixes up her own supplements in her room instead of going to medical bc she's embarrassed about it.

11. Petra

Petra space case

Plot thing I really wanna do sometime when people are up to so I'm putting it here bc maybe we can? Help co-ordinate?

Lacuna and Stentato's birthday is coming up. A party is planned. As a matter of course, their birthday is also Sunburner and Hydrablaze's birthday. Stentato wants to invite them out of courtesy. Lacuna emphatically does not. Neither thinks any invitation would be accepted. The Devisen embassy is probably planning their own party, since their generation is the youngest currently and that's culturally significant. Lacuna and Stentato would probably not be invited?

Thoughts? Feedback?

Pinging @IvyLB since ofc Sunburner and Hydrablaze are your characters.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  12. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

oooo i like the like
    harmless drama of two-three parties being prepared for the same day in a weird paggro standoff, while a few parties on each side are like 'maybe we should??? invite??? the others??? It's polite???????'
    Hydrablaze big mad when he hears Lacuna doesn't invite them, but doesn't want to let Sunburner invite Cuna and Sten either. Sunburner's brainghost of boyfriends past is probably popcorning in the background

• Winner x 1
  13. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

That sounds like loads of fun and I strongly support any party shenanigans

• Like x 1
  14. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

This sounds hilarious

• Agree x 4
  15. Petra

Petra space case

Yeah my idea was dumb harmless paggro birthday drama. I'll absolutely be willing to do a starter to kick off the whole scenario when people want, but I wanna wait a bit and see if @KingStarscream or @Mendacity or @sirsparklepants wants to join in? And by wait a bit I mean I know PR is having a lot of school stress right this moment so like maybe a few weeks.

• Agree x 1
  16. KingStarscream

yeah i'm gonna have to admit that i won't be in a good headspace for DT until after this semester is done so like.... december.............. so don't worry about trying to pull me into any plots rn

• Informative x 2
  17. Petra

Petra space case

Sounds good! Can I assume Burlesque and Triage attend but are in the background?

• Agree x 1
  18. KingStarscream

yeah, that sounds reasonable!

• Like x 1
  19. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants *cries in sports*

I'm currently preparing to leave the country so even if I had RP spoons I wouldn't be available until November at the earliest

20. Petra

Petra space case

Okay! I'd be willing to wait but I also feel like this scenario could be scaled up or down as needed? If we go ahead, can I just assume Cloudcrusher is there (but in the background)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice