Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by michinyo, Nov 16, 2016.

1. michinyo

michinyo On that Dumb Bitch Juice diet

.​

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Like x 1
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

Can you tell me more about the game?

3. pinnedbutterfly

pinnedbutterfly *sparkles*

!!!! I'm not sure if this is okay to say here since this is an introductory thread but I also like love live a bunch and am probably due for a rewatch of the original series soon since watching sunshine made me nostalgic (I love both series A Lot).

4. pinnedbutterfly

I have not! I've only heard what I have with my English account and the anime. ^^; I probably haven't even hear every single song from mu's (I can't make the symbol dealie bc I don't know how+on mobile) either actually. What I've heard of aqours I like so far though, and all of the subunits sound p good together. I just wish that the third years actually had a song together.

• Like x 1
  5. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

KICKS DOWN THE DOOR TO HOPLAR ABOUT THE TAPPY ANIME GIRL GAME

But forreal, the original Love Live is one of my go to comfort anime, I adore Sunshine so far, and the movie was a fucking blast. I need to get back into the game and grind up some more, I've missed a bunch of events.

(Umi and Eli for best girls :U)

• Like x 2
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I always love seeing the new costumes even though I've never played he game or watched the anime!

• Like x 2
  7. pinnedbutterfly

*bounces back over from playing Pokémon moon* I absolutely love a ton of the outfits and would probably spend multiple minutes looking at all of the cards bc they're so pretty. Also @michinyo yes to the cardtracking website! I could use something like that probably.

Also if they do a third years or Mari-Kanan song I will probs die bc they're so good.

(My fave mu's girls are koto and pana but I love everyone. Aqours not sure about yet but I love all of them too)

Fave subunits anyone? For me it's printemps bc they sound so cute and I love all of them and probably guilty kiss since those are my fave girls from the three years+I like their sound best.

8. pinnedbutterfly

@michinyo thank youuuuu I will check those out when I'm not on mobile! Also: lily white + bibi are Really Good too tho I don't think I've listened to all of their songs??? Mostly bc I tend to listen to the same songs over and over again. I also have a soft spot for the second years in mu's bc it's My Ship + also I loved start:dash w just them (tho full mu's version is good too).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice