A Pocketful of Good Things: April's Positive Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

upload_2017-8-17_22-50-34.png

• Agree x 1
  2. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

I'M TATTOOING THIS ON MY FIRSTBORN CHILD

• Like x 1
  3. Void

do not disturb he's waiting for strickler to come back

• Witnessed x 1
  4. Carnivorous Moogle

he's going to throw a fit if he comes back without the shitty gas station slurpee he asked for

• Agree x 2
  5. Carnivorous Moogle

me as a youngun watching lotr: grima is a poor bullied baby who just loved eowyn so much, she's so mean to him because he looks funny and so is everyone else, it's not his fault he's a bad guy, i want them to fall in love so he's not sad anymore :'(

me now: grima git fukt

6. Carnivorous Moogle

tangentially related but for some reason i find myself increasingly liking and identifying with saruman over the years, mainly because he's Awful (and also because frankly it doesn't matter how old he got christopher lee could Get It)

strickler has been my type for a good long time and my love for saruman is a Major Contributor

• Like x 1
  7. Carnivorous Moogle

'he who breaks a thing to find out how it works is a fool'

#ArcWords don't call me out like this gandalf

• Agree x 1
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

good thought that has been around in my head the last couple days for some reason: when i was a little kid i was really, really easily terrified by even glimpses of horror movies or scary stories, anything even a little supernatural that was scary, even what i was allowed to see of the mummy

and i remember my big sister sitting up with me in the wee hours of the morning, when i was crying with fear and couldn't sleep, and using story logic combined with facts to calm me down

that mummies couldn't get up and walk and come after me because you need your brain for that, and ancient egyptians took it out and threw it away because they thought the heart did what the brain does

that chucky wouldn't be real because it took all of gepetto's love to bring pinocchio to life, and love powerful enough to bring a puppet to life couldn't make something evil

little dumb things, but they helped little me sleep at night and did a lot to shape the person i've become, and if i had a patronus to fuel with memories that'd be one of them.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Like x 3
  9. Carnivorous Moogle

so i've been trying to think about why extremely mean and petty vagueing/namedropping is a thing i default to when someone is doing something i feel is Shitty. like what i get out of it. so far the best i have is:

a) receipts in general that something Shitty was done

b) ability to express Contempt publicly, which is important to me for some reason

c) receipts for myself so i have a clearer picture of what my feelings and viewpoint were before they got muddied up by Empathizing with the Other Side Too Much and buckling under

d) i frankly can actually be surprisingly chill with people i feel have behaved shittily as long as i've been allowed to make my feelings about their behavior public, it's when i have to bottle it up and stew that i start holding grudges

10. Carnivorous Moogle

Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-39-41-1.png

yeah no this doesn't apply to people who've told me to shove things up my vagina while trying to threaten me into silence, fuck off

• Agree x 1
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

i'm so glad i haven't unfollowed this person yet their blog is comedy gold

• Like x 1
  12. Carnivorous Moogle

Screenshot_2017-08-20-23-12-00.png

good times

• Like x 2
  13. Carnivorous Moogle

so i went on a twitter rant about bad stricklake and body pillow aaarrrgghh and it felt Good

Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-04-58-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-05-06-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-06-18-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-06-27-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-06-36-1.png

• Agree x 2
  14. Carnivorous Moogle

true validation is when your therapist's eye visibly twitches the entire time you're describing how fucked a website and its surrounding culture is

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    • Agree x 3
  15. Carnivorous Moogle

google search history: boyfriend fatally cute, boyfriend is a sweetheart how do i stop him from becoming too powerful, oxytocin hazmat suit

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  16. Carnivorous Moogle

things i have learned today: i can recreate both sphincter-eyes strickler and summerteen romance karkat with my face and some effort

• Like x 2
  17. Void

another good thing about today: you got to watch me try to vore my tiny jim

• Witnessed x 1
  18. Carnivorous Moogle

listen i don't know if that's the word i'd use to describe it

19. Carnivorous Moogle

how could you vore him straight out of his package!! let him breathe the air first!!!

20. Void

[​IMG]

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice