A Pocketful of Good Things: April's Positive Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Oct 30, 2016.

1. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

IT IS A VERY GOOD HEADCANON

• Agree x 2
  2. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

I THINK THE CHANGELINGS ARE ALL GOING TO LIVE AND AARON LIKED MY TWEETS ABOUT NOMURA EARLIER

Screenshot_2017-11-06-23-10-07.png

VERY GOOD EGG

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
  3. Carnivorous Moogle

[​IMG]

this is real low-res but cassidy's outfit in season 2 of sdmi more like move i'm fucking gay

• Agree x 2
  4. Carnivorous Moogle

the edgiest scooby doo has never left my heart, only slumbered

• Agree x 1
  5. prismaticvoid

I'm so glad there exists someone else on this planet I can be gay for Cassidy with :D

• Agree x 1
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

you never quite realize what a godawful fantasy kitchen sink final fantasy is until you're trying to explain it to somebody else for a generalized final fantasy au and i love this hot mess of a franchise dearly

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  7. Carnivorous Moogle

don't wanna spam the art thread bc this isn't finished but i really like how it's turned out so far

sketch1510569588414.png

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

my friend maddy weighs in:

Screenshot_2017-11-13-10-51-25.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-13-10-53-37.png

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. Carnivorous Moogle

Screenshot_2017-11-14-18-02-35.png

PRAYER CIRCLE FOR MY GAY ASS

• Winner x 4
    • Witnessed x 1
  10. Carnivorous Moogle

EVEN IF I GET NO REPLY I DOUBT HE'LL BE MAD AT ME FOR ASKING AND I FEEL GOOD ABOUT HAVING DONE IT \○/

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 1
  11. Carnivorous Moogle

bless the nsfw th server, i asked for ottrot prompts to think about during work because i felt Awful and they delivered right away

it cheered me up and i'm grateful, they're real good eggs all of them

they prompted 'size difference' and 'masochism. both of them' and BOIIII :okay_hand:

listen otto is literally half angor's height and masochism is/seems Extremely in-character for both of them honestly

angor regularly rips chunks out of himself and regenerates afterward like it ain't no thing and has Lots of Body and Autonomy Trauma, it would make a ton of sense

and i could somehow definitely see otto having a long history of selfharm, to cope with changeling shit or because it Feels Good or both. we don't really see details of his abuse so far in s1, although there's hints

(-how incredibly nervous he is to be the bearer of any kind of bad news to strickler

-is clearly trying to sugarcoat it

-instantly, reflexively ducks when things are thrown at him with only a split second's warning from strickler's change in facial expression)

but like. the guy is a changeling. by dint of that alone we know he was tortured and mutilated as a small child and then dehumanized for at least a century if not longer. he picked the name 'scaarbach' as a bastardization of the legit name 'saarbach.' he wears heavy, concealing clothes. it really does not feel like a stretch.

i kinda feel like he's meticulous and deliberate and 'safe' about it when it's him doing it to himself, and then when he seeks it out with Big Scary Violent Trolls he's a whole lot more risky and unsafe about it. he gets very different things from the two.

luckily for him angor has like a millenium of practice with detailed cutting work and very, very fine motor control, and probably does not want to kill or mutilate the rare instance of someone who will willingly let him cut on them. he's probably not quite as into the impact play but it seems to get him going and he's happy to indulge if it makes him more pliant and keeps him coming back.

12. Carnivorous Moogle

otto: hi you're a huge monster and i'm thirsty please hit me in the face

angor, carving chunks out of his arm during sex: y'all mind if i

• Winner x 1
  13. Carnivorous Moogle

things that are good about comfortable dudefeels being back: it feels Good instead of anxiety-inducing and squirmy to be referred to with pronouns again \○/

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. Carnivorous Moogle

something is finally being done

i'm angry that everyone knew hollywood was a cesspit for so, so long, no one can pretend they're surprised, and it went unquestioned for so long anyway

but it's finally fucking happening after a hundred years of silence and suffering and victimization and nobody giving a fuck and i'm. i'm so fucking emotional there's hope for us yet

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    • Agree x 1
  15. Carnivorous Moogle

2017 has been the year for sunlight to disinfect, it seems. may 2018 follow.

• Agree x 1
  16. Carnivorous Moogle

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  17. Carnivorous Moogle

• Agree x 1
  18. Carnivorous Moogle

• Agree x 1
  19. prismaticvoid

Has somebody uh
    written or drawn this
    Asking for a friend

• Winner x 1
  20. Carnivorous Moogle

not yet they haven't >:3c

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice