A Pocketful of Good Things: April's Positive Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by Carnivorous Moogle, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

it feels good to come home to a clean place! figured i'd make sure you wouldn't have to worry about cleaning anything when you got back

• Winner x 1
  2. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

there's even a little towel mat next to the shower i'm gonna cry

thank you so much dear <3

• Like x 1
  3. Void

i mean it's there cuz i showered and didn't wanna get water on the floor but also yes i figured it'd be a good idea to leave one of the older towels there as a mat since you didn't have a bath mat haha

• Winner x 1
  4. Carnivorous Moogle

it doesn't feel empty or lonely at all in here anymore and i definitely cried a little

5. Void

awww. i'm glad it helped out a lot. i know it seems weird, like how could putting stuff away make things feel more like home, but it honestly does. being able to have clear space and things where they go always makes me feel better so like... idk man! i thought it'd help to have things all arranged nice and put away and obviously it seems to have helped

• Winner x 1
  6. Carnivorous Moogle

yeah, and like. everywhere i look there's a little bit of love and it's really really good ;~;

• Like x 1
  7. Void

well i'm glad it doesn't feel weird and empty around your apartment anymore! i also recommend def callin' about that sink tho dear. putting it off will just mean it keeps being nasty and backing up and that's no fun

• Agree x 1
  8. Carnivorous Moogle

eesh, yeah, gonna try to do that tomorrow or wednesday i think.

• Like x 1
  9. Void

coolio! i can remind you in a day or two if you want

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice