After Party OOC

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by IvyLB, Sep 4, 2017.

1. @artistformerlyknownasdave peachie was possessed by a wisp when she was still a lil embryo in the womb, and wisps are often consumed by bigger spirits and demons, so she's Aware that the squiddlesquad would probably see her as food lmao

• Like x 1
  2. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants *cries in sports*

This has nothing to do with anything currently happening in the Rave, but the thought hit me and I had to share: please picture Robbie with a sign behind their bar like Swerve's from MTMTE, only it says "No crying, no violence, no breaking furniture"

• Winner x 7
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

it should happen

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
  4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

GOOD LUCK KARKAT I AM CHORTLING AT YOUR MISERY

• Winner x 3
  5. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

this is so cute i’m gonna die

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. sirsparklepants

sirsparklepants *cries in sports*

Starshine is an alpha vamp, which means she speaks for her pack and for her territory and the humans in it, so someone speaking for her is a Big Deal in her world and she's too amped up to make the distinction between "talking over" and "trying to clarify", which is why she's come over all aggro at Ataashi. I can rein her in if need be.

7. artistformerlyknownasdave

i know i keep changing davelal's icon (sorry akdsfjfks) but i've tweaked my daves' design a little bit so he has SOME resemblance to my roxy and rose rather than just being dirk 2: electric boogaloo
    davelal's design is mostly the same; here's his updated ref
    updated dlal icon.png

• Winner x 3
  8. TheOwlet

There he is, the trash noodle

• Agree x 2
  9. TheOwlet

@artistformerlyknownasdave i'm deeply sorry that Matt's being such a bitxh, he's 100% 'how dare you make me worry about your idiot ass, why do i even care, i want a refund for those feelings, i didn't order them'

And it brings out the worst parts of his personality.

• Winner x 1
  10. artistformerlyknownasdave

NO I LOVE IT I LOVE THE HIM

• Like x 1
  11. artistformerlyknownasdave

[​IMG]

• Agree x 2
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Vasar and Karkat might have a lot in common wrt not being a "proper" insert-race-here i just realized.

• Winner x 2
  13. TheOwlet

sadly for you Dave's reply took him past 'angery cry' right to 'what the everloving fuck' because honey no that's not how you friends??

• Winner x 1
  14. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

BJT diesnt have the term TMI but thats what Skyvar means with his apology. Also have some terrible red/pale quadrant smearing.

• Like x 1
  15. artistformerlyknownasdave

one day. one day he will get matt to angry cry. he’s obnoxious enough

davelal’s idea of friendship is uhhh....he obviously feels like it’s transactional. part of that is because shit with his mom left him feeling like if he’d somehow been good enough, interesting enough, low maintenance enough, she would have loved him more and not neglected him. and part of it is feeling like friends and people he likes are inherently better than he is, so therefore he has to “earn” the right to be their friend, and make his friendship “worth” it...which loops back to the neglect. basically it all comes back to “my own mom didn’t think i was worth attention, obviously no one else does” and how he’s internalized that that means there’s some inherent flaw he has to make up for in order to make people tolerate him. dave “mommy issues” lalonde back in the saddle

• Witnessed x 3
    • Agree x 1
  16. TheOwlet

CONGRATS DAVE HE ROPED YOU INTO TALKING ABOUT IT

• Winner x 2
  17. artistformerlyknownasdave

i'm so sorry he really really hates terms of endearment like that :')

18. TheOwlet

Meanwhile matt: does them almost on reflex because he knows way more people who get twitchy about having their actual names used due to magic reasons.

• Like x 1
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice