After Party OOC

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by IvyLB, Sep 4, 2017.

1. i'm sorry karkat minecraft is really weird

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

I'M SDFKJGLSFKJGFJKLFJKLFDFD
    i love it

• Agree x 2
  3. for those who haven't actually played minecraft, yes you can clip your ass inside other players and some mobs and blocks, and yes they are just sort of hollow inside and you can see the outside from the inside just from the back

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 1
  4. i'm a poor excuse for a minecraft player and have never actually been to the End in person though i hope to on my current server
    jayden, since i use the same account and skin for everything minecraft, is kind of in every world i've ever played at once and has some meta-knowledge as a result, though i'm not even going to try and involve mods. they'll just have to be vanilla forever. up to date vanilla at least (well, 1.13.2 up to date i think some snapshots of 1.14 have happened)

• Winner x 1
  5. ...anyway to triplepost happily i need to go to bed now so karkat gets a reprieve from weird minecraft gremlin, probably thankfully before he learns they can punch down trees with their bare hands

• Like x 2
  6. artistformerlyknownasdave

7. artistformerlyknownasdave

i have no fucking idea how cold tyrians are, but a blueblood was described as having hands that felt like they'd been "pressed against a window in winter" in friendsim so i figure "ice pack" is probably not far off from tyrians

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Sylvia is what could be described as an "ethical" blood mage, which means she's just using her own blood and life force to cast offensive magic because all of her mana pool is allocated to sustained support spells.
    This means I have to actually actively micromanage her health in combat bc healing spells and potions don't work right while blood magic is active. She can uh. Syphon some life force out of coprses laying about and that's my one and only way to keep her alive.
    It's probably nightmare inducing for any and all healers within 25 miles of her.
    Since Hawke physically will not stop complaining (with very clearly drained exhaustion evident in their voice, p good acting for ambient lines) if you constantly have their mana at 0 it clearly means this has to have health consequences and probably means Sylvia is 100% a walking cloud of fatigue all the time :P

• Winner x 4
  9. Petra

Petra space case

Meanwhile Kassius went out to heal someone's cousin except! Surprise, it was an ambush and he had a Very Bad Day before Ghilan and Philomena tracked him down.

@IvyLB Me and Loq were talking and we decided healing magic probably can't fix blood loss bc of Reasons. Like having to understand a thing to heal it but also blood being Magically Important. Just thought you'd be interested in the discussion. Anyway that's why Kassius is still physically a bit of a wreck despite Ghilan healing everything else physically wrong with him.

10. IvyLB

Yeah, that definitely makes sense and is probably the reason why Sylvia is Miss Anemic despite Anders being right there, and maybe he hates her, but he is still going to fuss at anything that stands still too long in his presence.
    He does take any opportunity for dressing her wounds to give her another lecture on Why Blood Magic Is Wrong And Bad Dammit.
    Despite this world state iirc having anders be a practicing blood mage during his time in amaranthine
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner x 2
  11. IvyLB

This staff is hers by the way
    [​IMG]
    it's not terribly pointy but she probably has all of the points filed to be blades for bleeding herself with, if they weren't already, the guy you get the staff from is a blood mage after all

• Like x 1
  12. artistformerlyknownasdave

fwiw a lot of the trekstuck lore is me going "fuck it, that's dumb" to star trek canon--apparently "television" isn't really a thing anymore, which i guess i could buy that it's no longer called that since streaming is a thing...but i can't buy that shows and movies just Don't Exist anymore X')

• Agree x 6
  13. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Due to well, the rave the mis have decided Daves and Karkats are species. They may be hard to dissuade.

• Winner x 4
  14. artistformerlyknownasdave

I Cannot Blame Them

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  15. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

@TheOwlet have a hector and caesar. Maybe mod should say hi :p

• Agree x 1
  17. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

OHOHOHOHOHO

• Winner x 1
  18. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Fearsome guard dog Ceasar is not.

• Agree x 1
  19. @artistformerlyknownasdave
    mirkel's a little jumpy because karkat's a forceful person who pings as well-off, and mirkel grew up pretty much the lowest of the low, lmao. that's what he boils down to.

• Like x 1
  20. artistformerlyknownasdave

god, karkat is so unused to anyone assuming he has any status at all that he’s never going to pick up on that being a reason X’)
    poor mirkel

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice