1. Yes, we're aware that McAfee is reporting this as a "malicious site", we don't know why. I have some indirect evidence suggesting someone filed a bogus report somewhere. In the mean time, doing some software updates. Probably safe/harmless, but things might be down occasionally until it's done.
    Dismiss Notice

After Party OOC

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by IvyLB, Sep 4, 2017.

1. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors I'm sorry, I wasn't listening

HE'S FINE he's kind of used to it tbh

• Winner x 1
  2. TwoBrokenMirrors

ftr he doesn't expect to be believed but he is also lying he was entirely in jail for something he did, albeit nothing particularly serious. he probably was indulging some petty thievery and picked a slightly too important target

• Like x 1
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

might vanish, v tired

• Informative x 2
  4. TwoBrokenMirrors

i've said it before but i know people have probably forgotten or not seen so: haimon has cold autoimmune hemolytic anemia, or at least it's very strongly based on that, with me mostly interfering to make it sound and feel worse than it might otherwise be

• Like x 3
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Frost elementals very much consider sharing food an extremely intimate activity indicative of intent to bond for a lineage. Hence Ysbrand's extreme awkwardness regarding this.
    Add to that that Mother Frost was quite bitter about being left without a partner and giving up a significant amount of her body mass to have this child which led to a very 'romance is bad, sex is worse, don't talk to people ever or you might end up pregnant and d i e or worse yet, get thrown out of your own territory. Humans suck.' approach to sex ed so uh. Ysbrand is rather sure his mother is turning in her glacial grave right now.

• Like x 2
  6. dky

dky burnt toast

just in case anyone didnt know, i do five & dolores! they're super fun to rp and chill but i'll probs end up spoiling a lot bc 1) tua still is new to most people and theres spoilers and 2) five is a violent little goblin so when he inevitably talks about that i'll spoiler it

im done rping for tonight as well cause its me birthday and i wanna go do otherstuff lol

• Like x 2
  7. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Rough math for @The Conjurer ‘s verse put the total surviving population in the US at about 600k after the 2-5 year period of mass deaths. It had another, smaller period of decline in the decade following, and has been holding stable since, slowly starting to climb again.

Aiden’s town has a grand total of sixty people in it, and it’s the largest in his coalition. The idea of being in a city with a pop greater than a couple thousand gives him HIVES.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  8. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Matt didn't order these emotiond and he'd like a refund immediately.

• Winner x 2
  9. IvyLB

Have ancient elvhen high priest of Falon'din, because honestly. Honestly Meraud would be one of his had she been Dalish, and reincarnation/sleeping deities and priests returning is a big theme in dragon age

• Winner x 2
  10. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I want a rose. Like an original flavour rose. Maybe post game.

• Winner x 1
  11. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

vibrates gently

• Agree x 1
  12. Bunny

Bunny Former Quiet Lump

I have wanted to draw this thing since it happened. now several hundred pages of rave later

[​IMG]

• Winner x 7
  13. artistformerlyknownasdave

did you ever see a picture so blessed you started crying

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  14. TheOwlet

That's some absolutely blessed content holy fuck

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  15. IvyLB

Oh my god that's amazing

• Agree x 2
  16. TheOwlet

Now I do wonder if Matt could apply some soul surgery to Dave, because he does know how to fiddle with souls and soul-adjacent things. He doesn't do it terribly often cause that way lies the slippery slope, but he knows how to.

• Like x 1
  17. artistformerlyknownasdave

hm!!! i want to say logically probably yes, but idk that it would work in the real world

Purely because i want him to be chronically ill, Like Me X)

• Like x 1
  18. TheOwlet

Bonus of Rave: temporary soul surgery. And generally weird Rave rules

• Agree x 2
  19. Aondeug

Aondeug 宗教の学生

I think that starting next week I am going to try and start dipping my toes back into the rave. I have missed RPing and honestly I think it might help with my feeling constantly overwhelmed. I am thinking of switching instead for the main timeline versions of the FoW cast to an AU version of them because FoWco is kind of...not. With the story. Like it just straight up stopped. Leaving me at an awkward impasse.

Part of me is specifically thinking about using the Kingdom Hearts AU versions potentially because that I at least have generally plotted out and could be like. Interacted with. But really I'm honestly not really sure just. Going to. Show up again next week. Somehow.

as a funny note the kh au makes zero's identity bullshit like way more comprehensible which is a thing no one should ever have to say about kh cosmology ever

• Like x 6
  20. Aondeug

Aondeug 宗教の学生

Ok yeah it's gonna be KH au fuckers. I'm probably just going to make like separate subaccounts for them all even though the Zero (Zero) and Kaguya ones were hardly used because that seems easier than like. Just converting the currently existing ones over and it's not like I don't have a pile of like twenty Torisen accounts. Going to try and get like a basic. Sum. Of the basics of the AU crap up here tomorrow when I'm not like falling asleep just so like.

There's some context to these fucks. Context feels important and also Kingdom Hearts is dumb and I like talking about its really silly ass metaphysics and such.

kh reiya and zero accounts would push the zero count to five total zeros and that's just dumb

• Winner x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice