1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Party OOC

Discussion in 'Fade To Black [18+]' started by IvyLB, Sep 4, 2017.

1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

where is Bull when you need him
    My only vashoth character aside from Ketojan tends to wear all the clothes the rest of the qun refuses. It's a great burden for Saar-Raas to do so :P
    ... But I could throw in sexy traumatized Mage Boy

• Winner x 1
  2. cassikat

cassikat if kangaroo rat yiff twice plz

Do You Want Him To Die
    i'm laugh, poor dave, why is everyone so hot and so nakey

• Like x 1
  3. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

Honestly it's a struggle to get Khelok to wear pants a shirt is right out. Human clothes don't really fit him anyway unless you have him one of those vests with the obnoxiously wide arm holes that some people wear for exercise.

• Winner x 1
  4. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Matt is just walking fetish fuel, it's his job so like... Getting him into actual clothes happens only on a Need Be basis. Left to his own devices he'll be jewelry and silk/leather/furs and that's it. Helps that he can't feel cold.

5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Ketojan is dating the Champion of Kirkwall, so of course his vitaar is the simplified version of Kirkwall's heraldry :P
    [​IMG]

This is the proper one for reference:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae Everything is wrong so why behave?

Laverna has no excuse. She just loves playing up what she's got and her demon incarnation hangs out at Lust's Bagnio where it's kind of rude to keep all your clothes on even if you're not partaking. (And she fucking loves them dressing her up.) Mooost of her other incarnations aren't as... brazen. But even Quizzy Lav will dress aiming for "mark me down as scared AND horny" if she has to deal with Orlais politics.

Unspoken also has a bit of the symbolic nakedness going because godform- you can see exactly how much a creature of death she is and she doesn't hide it because why should she? There are no illusions in the kind of death she rules. The almost-modesty-protecting jewelry is all tied up in Color symbolism and intentionally doesn't cover everything. (Gold is trust but also the betrayal of trust, but no matter how much you trust or don't one day you're going to rot)

7. TheOwlet

@cassikat lemme know if Matt needs to lay it off, he's just very entertained by the flustering rn and he genuinely would be dtf if Dave doesn't shut him down.

8. Aondeug

Aondeug Talib Al'Adiyan

I FELL ASLEEP. FUCK.

Oh she is that. I'd be surprised if she weren't. She's a vampire. Underneath it all she's quite concerned about a lot of things. That happens when you have a left eye that can see the desolation of the future. Zero, the older and amnesiac self of Reiya, is far less extra.

9. cleverThylacine

cleverThylacine cuddles for the weird and the fierce

Lissa did bring in some hot spicy Chinese food, btw, anyone missing hot peppers should have some.

It's OK to eat the food whether I am actively posting or not because work and/or sleep, she meant it for everyone. It's kung pao chicken.

It will follow the rave rule of being abundant till nobody wants any more.

There's probably also some hot spicy fish that is a Talassani dish, and won't have nuts or onions. She's big enough to eat a few onions without becoming anaemic but she really ought not. There's no si'ilaqa in it either, though you could eat it in the rave.

It was 3 AM. It's okay that you fell asleep. I live in your time zone and was only awake because I had been sleeping off and on all day.

10. Aondeug

Aondeug Talib Al'Adiyan

I would make the poorest vampire.

11. cleverThylacine

I would not, but work gah.

12. Aondeug

Aondeug Talib Al'Adiyan

Though now I am wondering if FoW vampires are of the "sleeps in coffins" sort or of the "literally never sleeps ever" sort.

13. cleverThylacine

Are they literally dead things walking around, or did they just get a virus/parasites/whatevs?

I know they're not sparklepires but they're obviously not nosferatu, either.

14. cleverThylacine

Also, if I could draw this I would, but here's a blessed mental image:

Valiska's kits asleep in a basket with a couple of thylacine joeys just big enough to be out of their mamma's pouch.

• Winner x 2
  15. Aondeug

Aondeug Talib Al'Adiyan

Mikage and his kin at least are the results of his drinking the blood of the dragon Ragnarok. Drinking the blood turned him into an immortal creature that fed off blood. They had originally hunted it down to save the world from destruction and took its body within themselves to keep it sealed. This seems to have resulted in them being corrupted at least two of them and resulted in the birth of five colors of magic. The other magician who was corrupted became the demon lord Welser. He took the dragon's claws. The vampires thus don't seem to be actual corpses, at least when it comes to Mikage's family. There's other vampires and some from other dimensions, so who knows about them.

• Informative x 3
  16. cassikat

cassikat if kangaroo rat yiff twice plz

you’re good! i fell asleep, but no worries on that front
    dave hasn’t gotten this much attention in a few years, the experience he does have is mostly him being an emotional trashfire fresh off vulcan and getting it on with people who wanted to see if vulcans are as freaky in bed as the rumors say. and dave was a rare (half)vulcan in the academy who was lonely enough to be dtf even if most people were only into him for the xeno factor
    he’s been flirting with karkat, but they’re early enough in that neither of them is sure if it’s actually flirting or just banter, so there’s no relationship to compromise. i’m not sure if he’s dtf but he’s certainly enjoying all the attention!

17. Aondeug

Aondeug Talib Al'Adiyan

Other important info I guess...Magic in her world (well, worlds) is powered by Will. Beyond just being a fancy magical term it does actually seem to literally mean willpower. The passionate or those with strong convictions do super good magic. The most base forms of Will are Hope and Despair. However it is broken into five Attributes: Light, Water, Fire, Wind, Darkness. Neither Light nor Darkness are necessarily good or evil, though Light tends to be the color of Hope and Darkness tends to be the color of Despair. These Attributes are drawn out of Magic Stones by people known as Rulers. Reiya and her father would both be considered Rulers, though none of Reiya's other three sisters have shown signs of being Rulers.

It's also a world where Fairy Tales literally exist. Both in picture books and also in reality. They can be pulled out of their storybooks or forced back into them. It's a strange world of somewhat fuzzy and wonky worldbuilding.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  18. TheOwlet

*rubs hands like a mosquito* excellent i shall continue then. Matt's entirely genuine in his interest, he thinks the fluster is funny, and Davev is cute enough to warrant the attention (and honestly, if he wants xeno he can get it at home easily enough, there's like fairies and shapeshifters and stuff) so he's just gonna go with it and see where they end up,

• Like x 1
  19. cleverThylacine

paddy & lissa jinxed: GMTA

20. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors I'm sorry, I wasn't listening

Paddy used to be a GP, he's had his fair share of kids stripping off in his office because kid reasons

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1