ah i want to kin myself (a stranger reintroduction) the moods II

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by townghost, Jul 14, 2019.

1. townghost

townghost mystery crab

hey.

some of you may have known me from tumblr, when i was in an extremely rough place.

i've been trans since i can remember, it feels like it's an essential part of me, it feels like it's always been who i am. if i could describe it as a physical thing, i would. i wish i could. i love the concept of connection. as a person, i feel that i have wanted my role to be as one who unites people, and makes different people feel comfortable together. as much as i want to believe there is something different in my brain, i will never be able to prove it. sometimes i feel disdain for how much people are missing and how they don't care for or see what i see. sometimes if you want to talk to me, i would appreciate being talked to in private. i have a way of reading ill intent into other's statements. there are good aspects and bad aspects to me but i'm kintsugijin and that means we get put back together when we fall apart.

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice