Alerts are super spotty

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Aniseed, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

I do have a subaccount. But I was having this problem before I even made the subaccount, so..

2. Loq

Loq AND ANOTHER THING (ABOUT PIGEONS)--

This is still a thing, complete with not showing up in the Watched Threads tally .-. Add Make It So to the affected forums (or the drawing thread at least).

• Like x 1
  3. coldstars

coldstars get Jazzy on it

Almost every single thread I follow updated without me getting a notification today, which means I lost track of where the screaming about the election thread was when it got moved

4. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I've missed five threads over the last couple hours because they updated without notification. One in Fan Town, two in It's Galley's Turn, one in FiD and one in Up the People.

• Like x 2
  5. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I've gotten into the habit of marking the forums read after I've read through my updates every time I do it, which works to keep the updates coming, even if its pretty tedious.

• Like x 1
  6. turtleDove

turtleDove Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue, with the threads I can think of that are having this issue being in Sperglord Central, FiD, and Up the People. I don't have any subaccounts.

7. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

this is Still A Thing, and to my knowlege has affected all subforums

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice