Alice In Wonderland RP OOC/Planning.

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Was briefly discussed in skypechat to have an RP based off of Lewis Carols Alice In Wonderland.
    Dibs on the cheshire cat

@Acey @peripheral

• Like x 1
  2. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

i'm here if you want/need me

• Like x 2
  3. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

-waves arms- OH ME ME ME :D can there be two cheshire cats if not dibs on the march hare and possibly the white queen, if we're using Through The Looking Glass as well

burton wannabes can gfto plx -coughs- I mean how pure are we going here please say it's only books inspired <3

(Alice In Wonderland was my first fandom you don't even I even had a shitty self insert fanfic somewhere in the depths of FFN)

• Like x 1
  4. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

I volunteer to play the hapless person to which the shenanigans occur

5. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I would use the books as source material but leave room to do our own worldbuilding tbh? I wouldn´t want to commit to being pure to something with little to no internal logic in it´s worldbuilding. But no wasnßt gonna go off the movie (Even if I´m one of the few weirdos who like it)

• Like x 2
  6. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Yeah, that works! (And honestly I don't mind people who like it, really - it's just there's so little focus nowadays on the actual world of wonderland and the chess borders as writ out in the books that I get frustrated at people ignoring the source material in favour of just making it as Wacky As Possible :/)

• Like x 1
  7. peripheral

Tell me everything because I still haven't read through the looking glass

8. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

DUDE fucking read it i'm pretty sure it's free online and it's so much more fun than wonderland

• Like x 2
  9. peripheral

That actually sounds really awesome then.

But yeah I can play the person to whom things occur!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice