All Purpose General Youtube Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Aondeug, Sep 3, 2019.

1. garden

garden lucid dreamer

ouch, that sucks. i don’t remember when my family went to disneyworld, but it was before FastPass+ was rolled out. i’m not sure if we properly took advantage of the paper fastpasses, though.

i do recall some relatively long lines for some things (though not absurdly long), but i was also fairly patient as long as i had someone to talk to. (the same could not be said for everyone in my family.)

2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

It was still a fun day overall but it was a pain in the fucking ass. And when I go to Disney World next I'm definitely going to do more reading on like. Planning the trip. Which I'm kind of irritated by? Like yeah I've got to plan a bit for my trips to Six Flags but generally that planning is mostly just when to arrive, when we leave to get dinner at Waffle House, when we head back home, etc. I really don't care for having to have my entire trip in the park pre-planned outside of like...Meal times...

Speaking of waits, I was interested to see that, yeah, my tolerance for waits and ride focus did place me squarely in the ride enthusiast class. Like on some level I already knew that I was like. A very specific kind of park guest. But it was interesting to see that my times for showing up and leaving and my tolerance for waits managed to mesh so well with the stuff used in the data set.

• Agree x 3
  3. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I hope none of my future partners try surprising me with Disney because it does Not sound like my jam. I'll go with if they want to, but my main things will be neat architecture and food XD

4. Acey

Acey optimism and bad vision

I just got to that point in the Victorious video and I second this so hard.

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice