Alt colors?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by liminal, Feb 17, 2016.

1. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

I have a weird request.....

lukacolors.png

can we have an alt color scheme based on Luka's current theme? because they really are very soothing and nice.

kintsugi_300alt.png

the color for the post background even plays nicely with the logo! :D

• Like x 18
  2. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

I second the request for that, it really is a gorgeous colour scheme.

• Like x 2
  3. liminal

liminal I'm gonna make it through this year if it kills me

it suddenly occurs to me that the forum colors may not be completely customizable when coming up with alternate colors schemes!

I think it would be pretty cool too if members could choose/create their own custom color schemes too (and maybe if it turns out really nice then add it to the list of defaults people can pick from if they didn't want to/didn't have the spoons to mess around with a color editor?), but I have no idea if the forum is capable of giving that feature to normal members

• Like x 4
  4. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

I remember this came up before which is how the bro wngold theme got made. If I recall correctly only Admins can make new themes available, so if we want some we have to ping @seebs and ask what he needs from us to make it easier (I love your scheme btw)

5. Choco

Choco Duke of the Weepy Marshmallow Brigade

i third a request for that color scheme, because it contains My Favorite Colors & it's super pretty

6. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist I'm a wise guy

I think it would be cool to mimick the shroomery forums. You can choose font size and colors of the forum and so it only affects your login and not anyone else's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice