Another week, another mod

Discussion in 'That's So Meta!' started by seebs, Oct 5, 2017.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Still feeling a bit understaffed, gonna add another mod, @Re Allyssa. Gonna give a bit of a waiting period in case people have stuff in the Caring Void they desperately want to have removed first, I guess? Probably a day or so.

(I'm sort of trying to build up mod supply, but also trying to do it slowly enough that we don't get huge and sudden changes in mod politics.)

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 3
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I wasn't expecting Re, but I'm not sure why I wasn't because I think she's a perfect fit for the job!!

• Agree x 7
    • Like x 2
  3. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Thank you Acey (and everyone who hit "agree")!! (ahhh i'm super happy you guys think so a;sdlkjfa)

Seebs gave me mod powers, which mostly means I have more threads to lurk. I'll probably start responding to the Caring Void threads right away, but I'll wait and watch for a while before doing anything else, unless something comes up.

If y'all want my attention at something, reports are a great way to make sure I'll see it!

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
  4. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I'll make sure to go find some more fluffy miscreants that require moderator review.

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
  5. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Congratulations, @Re Allyssa! Hope you have as rewarding and low stress a time as possible. I don't think we've interacted much so I can't really personalize my good wishes. But I do notice your custom title is Sylph of Heart, which was the first result I ever got from a classpect quiz. I choose to take this minor coincidence as a good sign!

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice