Anyone want to talk Free! ???

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Jake, May 23, 2015.

1. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

head canons, ships, favorites? anything really I've been looking to make some new Free! buddies it truly is the best anime ever :)

2. BPD anon

BPD anon Here I sit, broken hearted

Paging @jacktrash and his autistic headcanons!

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

aw man, it's been too long since i saw it, i can't remember any details. i remember i was pretty dang sure the glasses guy was autistic, because he's very literal and hyperfocused, but specific incidents have fled my mind.

good grief that's a cute show tho. :D

• Like x 1
  4. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

Hello yes I am a Nagisa stan. Like I love basically all the characters thatarenotnameSousuke but Nagisa. Nagisa.

Really though I love this adorable show. It's cutesy cheese without leaving the taste of burnt sugar in your mouth and the characters are all good twists on the typical archetypes so they're familiar while still being engaging and unique.
    My otp is Haru/Makoto/Rei/Nagisa/Rin. Accept no substitutes.

• Like x 1
  5. jacktrash

rei! that's his name. yeah, i headcanon rei autistic. i just cannot for the life of me bring to mind the specific incidents i'm referring to.

the butterfly swimsuit made me think of @seebs , also. :D

6. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I don't go to this fandom except to pass by appreciating your mermaid AUs. Because this is the only fandom that seems to do mermaid AUs on the regular, and, bless your souls.

• Like x 1
  7. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

This fandom has made me realize how much I love whale sized mermaids. Because fuck yeah, whale sized mermaids.

Rei pings me as super autistic too, yeah. Nagisa seems soooome kinda neuroatypical to me too, but I fully admit that this might be me projecting like a motherfucker.

• Like x 1
  8. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Haru also pings my ND radar, tho i can't say what specifically.
    I love Rei/Nagisa.

• Like x 1
  9. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

I can see Rei being autistic when you explain it like that but I also think it could fit Haru

10. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

wow lol awesome

11. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

mermaid AUs are one of my favorite AUs

12. BPD anon

BPD anon Here I sit, broken hearted

13. Jake

Jake boy howdy!

same

14. jacktrash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice