as a result of the stuff going down on tumblr, i'm now wondering how blocking on kintsugi works.

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by unknownanonymous, Jun 2, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i assume sensibly, but other than that, i don't really know...

and i figure the info might be useful for people.

(don't worry, guys! so far, there's been no one on here that i've considered blocking. the tumblr block update just got me thinking about how things work here, that's all. and like, i don't think i need this disclaimer but it's completely true and my anxiety insists that i put it here - thinks it'll stop other people from worrying unnecessarily or something. i dunno...)

2. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Just ignored you for the sake of testing. I cant see your post anymore but theres a button to show ignored content. Can you see me?

• Like x 1
  3. unknownanonymous

• Like x 1
  4. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

in case @unknownanonymous can't see the post, so they know there's something to respond to. edit: whups ninja'd

• Like x 2
  5. unknownanonymous

6. unknownanonymous

also looks like i can like the posts of people that ignore me
    that is, if @Lissiel didn't take me off ignore yet

7. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Ah, i did. I didnt want to forget. Shall i reignore? We could see if you can send pms.

8. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

So far as I know, ignore makes the posts invisible. I don't think it even hides that there's a post there, by default, which is sort of annoying but oh well.

And that's it. You don't see the posts of the ignored user, nothing else is affected so far as I know. They can still see you, they can interact with you normally, you don't see it.

• Like x 2
  9. unknownanonymous

i got the pm and was able to send a reply, i think.

10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

SCIENCE!!!

bill nye.gif

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice