Ask A (student!) Mortician

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by artistformerlyknownasdave, Nov 10, 2021.

1. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

Basically I am stealing @TheOwlet 's thread idea like a horrible little goblin

Anyway: I am a student majoring in Mortuary Science and Funeral Service (MSFS) and working on my bachelors atm. If you have questions about funeral work, death, decomp, etc I would be happy to try and answer it for you! With the heavy disclaimer that I am a student and while I will try my best and will tap my professors/other resources for things I don't know, I may not be able to answer everything for you.

But I thought this might be a fun thing to do if people had burning questions google wasn't spitting up or wanted to hear from someone personally :D

• Winner x 2
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

One of my friends on another site is also a student mortician and calls formaldehyde "cadaver Pepsi", is that a known piece of slang or is she just weird?

3. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

she’s just weird :) that is a fun term though!

• Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice