At least one thing a day

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by chthonicfatigue, Feb 17, 2017.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue trouble follows me like a hangry chihuahua

Ugh ugh ugh

I phoned my mum, because she was feeling ill last night after a day gardening and went to bed early, and she doesn't eat enough, and so god help me I still worry about my parents even though they're old enough and daft enough to look after themselves.

My sister answers the phone.

We have a brief conversation. She refers to me in the third person throughout, told me I need to go out in the sun for a walk to make me feel better (because just up and doing that is totally a thing I can do, without health repercussions, uh huh, not like I have heat and exercise related health issues) and terminates the conversation abruptly when I mention being with Li yesterday.

My mum is fine, wants to know if I need her help (I DO NOT) and the sort of just says "okay speak later bye" and hangs up on me and I just ??? ??

What? What am I doing wrong here? I know I struggle to be a proper human but I don't know what's going on? I can chew on it all I want and form all sorts of hypotheses but I can't ever get a straight answer when I ask What The Fuck Is Up and it shouldn't be driving me as crazy as it is, but there we go.

Don't make me guess what's wrong, just fucking tell me! I have major anxiety over having to guess my way through social interactions because of the whole "if you don't know what you did wrong then its not worth telling you" bull which had me implicate myself in a dozen different ways when I was still growing up, trying to find out what what what had made people mad with me this time, i don't do that any more.

Fuck me backwards with a bloody chainsaw.

• Witnessed x 4
  2. chthonicfatigue

Alone until late Saturday because Li is gone with work and both he and I are very unsettled by the way my sister is treating him/us

I don't know what's going on and I don't like it

• Witnessed x 3
  3. chthonicfatigue

In addition to the normal aches and pains, had a gyppy tum for the last few days. Haven't eaten much today, or drank enough. Damn this meat vehicle and it's incessant maintenance demands,

• Witnessed x 3
  4. chthonicfatigue

I ate a Thing and am now genuinely unwell again. I hate this. Body can u not.

• Witnessed x 2
  5. chthonicfatigue

howlcat + stomach cramps + thirsty = insomnia

i would switch on a game (something low pressure, Tropico/Sims/Cities: Skylines) except I have a sleepy boy in the next room. another issue of ImagineFX, then.

• Witnessed x 2
  6. chthonicfatigue

Hey hey hey

p l e a s e retain the pancakes. There were only four and they were homemade with Stuff What Is Good so like. Please.

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice