Bacchus Dire, a wolf RP forum.

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Void, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

[​IMG]
    Bacchus Dire is a wolf comic which has been started recently by a good friend of mine! It's about a young wolf named Bacchus. So far it's going to be good, and their art is very lovely! If you want to check that part out, feel free to take a look.
    [​IMG]

The roleplaying forum for it is now open for registration! I am one of the moderators there, and we are hoping to have it be a fun and welcoming community. Things are still in the process of being messed with, so if you see any bugs or anything feel free to report them! We have wolves and several other species up for adoption.

In this world, humans have been wiped out by a mysterious illness, and animals have gained human levels of intelligence. There is lots of fun things going to be happening, so come check us out! To find rules and other things, just hit the "Help" tab up at the top of the page.

Click here to visit Bacchus Dire Forums!

The art shown here and on the little image there is all by my friend, Preimpression@deviantart.com, also known as Uri on their site. ​

2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

If I was furrier I would absolutely go. Sadly you guys will probably not have much need for an octopus.

3. Void

yes sadly we are incredibly furry. we are all furry garbage

4. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

I'll have to take a look later; I doubt I'll be able to participate but I might lurk a little.

5. Void

Lurking is fine~

• Like x 1
  6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I like how there are different themes based on locations. That's p cool. I might give it a shot. RP, I mean. I've never had much luck sticking to that kinda stuff, but who knows. It'll prolly be pretty fucking fun, yeh?

7. Void

It will! We will have events and other such up and running soon. :3

More places to rp will be added as we gain members.

8. strictly quadrilateral

Actually I'm considering joining but I don't know shit about wolves.

9. Void

Eh, they're pretty humanized. Pretty much it's just making it up as you go. They're intentionally not very wolfy. They even speak english.

10. strictly quadrilateral

Okay, I'll definitely give it a try then.

• Like x 1
  11. Void

Heck yeah! I hope you have fun!

12. Void

ALSO! We have updated the skins a bit to help improve readability! Roleplay is open and we are accepting characters!

13. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

???
    Is it possible to make a loner character, since i never know when I'll have the creative energy to rp, I don't want to get too involved with big plots or anything, that can be a problem for me.

14. bornofthesea670

Um... I made an account but after I log in it only gives me a blank page even if I reload it. Should I check the help page?

15. Void

OOPS. What's the account name? I will have our Admin check what's up.

also yes! loner characters are a thing. we have a whole board dedicated to places for loners to rp!

16. Void

Uh wow there's issues going on for all members right now, we are working on this RIGHT AWAY! I am so sorry about that!

17. Void

OKAY! We think we found the issue. It was with adding some meta keywords for a search engine. IT should be working. If not, PLEASE tell me.

18. bornofthesea670

hurray! and same username, wanted to keep things simple.

• Like x 1
  19. Void

So guys! Anyone thinking of joining should totally do so, we have an event set to begin on halloween.... it's going to be quite fun. I should know, I'm the moderator who proposed and wrote it. c:

Also our site layout has been updated, information is always being rewritten, and usermade packs are open! And we all know everyone wants in on that action. c:

20. strictly quadrilateral

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice