back at it again

Discussion in 'Howdy there!' started by Inksalt, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

hi it's been a while since i've been around here, i forgot my password for ages and was going through life stuff

my memory is really bad so i might as well reintroduce

hi i'm inkie, i draw and i write and love horror movies and now i have added onto that i listen to mcelroy podcasts and play dungeons & dragons (GMing one session, online participation in two, IRL participation in one on weeks that i manage to drag myself in to the game store, and pickup game participation whenever i'm bored and have a free handful of hours to go hunting for one)

i have 11 fish (about to go through tank upgrades, the lucky nuggets) and i will be getting a puppy soon (training them as an assistance animal) , and i'm MOVING NEXT WEEK it's v exciting i'll finally have my own apartment *o*

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 2
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

heya, I think I remember seeing your username around before :D welcome back, and good luck with tank/puppy/new apartment

• Like x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

wow, sounds like there's a lot going on!

What kind of fish are they? I know there're a few people around here who enjoy/have fish as well....

I love horror and the McElroys too, good taste in media!

• Like x 1
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

hi!

• Like x 1
  5. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

hi! thank u

yeaaahhhh it's Quite A Lot but it feels good to have stuff happening and to be able to have a handle on it

i have a warmwater tank with a betta and two sterbai, and a coldwater tank with two goldfish and the rest are a little school of white clouds. tank upgrades are gonna allow me to get some more sterbai so they have a proper school (i had more but a couple died and i started to get worried about overcrowding the tank), and possibly expand my betta collection- i'd love to have a sorority and another warm tank with a male probably on his own =w=

the mcelroys have been so good to get into, i started off with a couple of monster factory eps and then TAZ and now the slippery slope has caught at me haha
    podcasts aren't the easiest to listen to for me but when i find people with the Right Voice then i can listen to their stuff for everrrrr

• Like x 1
  6. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

Welcome back!

• Like x 1
  7. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hi!

• Like x 1
  8. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Hello! Welcome back!

• Like x 1
  9. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

heeeeey
    have you seen the dnd thread? you should join the dnd thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice