Blackhole's Music

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by BlackholeKG, Feb 3, 2016.

1. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Hey, so I make musical things a fair bit of the time, and I thought it might be interesting to show you guys some of them. Although a good 50% of everything I've made over the past 6 months has to be kept under wraps because it's part of the collaborative Beforus album (which has yet to release), here are a few things I've made semi-recently.

Explorations (Yes, this one's a Homestuck remix)
    Now The Dead Walk
    Ionize
    Second Descent
    Now The Dead Walk (Orchestral)

So there you are. Fairly barebones post but I can't think of much more to say.

If you have any feedback I'd be happy to hear it!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    • Like x 3
  2. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Only just started listening (obvs, because you posted like 5 mins ago) but I love how deceptive the tempo is in Explorations.

3. Xavius

Xavius Suit Monkey

I'm just picking up on this now, but these are gorgeous. I take it you do this more often than these small clips would indicate. I can't help but wonder if I've run across some other pieces of yours at some point in one place or another; your logo looks so familiar.

4. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

Thank you! I do make more stuff, yeah. And you might have come across me before somewhere, although I wouldn't be sure where, heh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice