Borny plays RoK (Minecraft)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by bornofthesea670, Oct 25, 2015.

1. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

So RoK is this role-play minecraft server, full name Rise of Kings, I've known about it for years and was just a few days ago able to join because I finally have a computer that can run Minecraft sufficiently.

Here I will tell you my tales.

2. bornofthesea670

First character, 16 or 18 year old farmer girl. Currently learning how to farm because she wasn't taught how as a child because her mama needed help with housework and her brothers gave her dad plenty of help in the fields.

She has befriended a local general who has his own army and is quite successful, which means he does have a few enemies but the server thrives on drama so that's fine.

After calculated adorableness on her end they are now friends and she has him blushing. He has also asked if she has a husband.

*waggles eyebrows*

I foresee that she shall not stay a peasant for long

*eyebrow waggling intensifies*

• Like x 1
  3. bornofthesea670

He was relieved that she has no husband.

heheheh

4. bornofthesea670

Other RPer has agreed that I have not been reading signs wrong. I shall update you all on further doings.

In non-romantic news, she has learned to grow carrots. That is swell, as her chosen profession is farming. All is progressing nicely on that end.

5. bornofthesea670

So remember how I mentioned that she may not stay a peasant for long?

The commander has been courting her for a month or two in game, and last month/yesterday he became THE HIGH FUCKIN KING.

Let me explain. There are four countries with a central city in the middle that everyone and their mother wants to claim. Once you do, you are the High King/ Queen presumably of Elysion. He is that king. (the other kings rule the surrounding countries and I'm not exactly sure how the politics work out between the kings versus High king. I am slowly learning though. Since I suppose I need to. Also she should probably learn to read, that would be helpful.)

How do I manage to get into these situations.

It must be a gift.

Oh, and her trainer, whom she is fond of platonically, and taught her everything she knows about carrot-growing, is also a guy who's fought under her SO's leadership. He's also has yet to show 'proper' respect to his new king. Now I like their dynamic, as he isn't afraid to say what he thinks about raiding plans, etc., but that isn't exactly something you should encourage people to do in public.

And although I have seen nothing to encourage this idea other than the trainer maybe being extra nice to my character to rib the king, both the king and one of his advisors think that he's in love with her as well. A love triangle. God help me. I hope to heck they're wrong. I'm like 90 percent sure but jeez.

• Like x 1
  6. bornofthesea670

Late Update:

Lots has happened. (two weeks on that server is like a year and i treat every day like a month, so)

High King got assassinated, and her trainer died too, for political reasons. It was a bummer but that was Monday (that the King died, her trainer died a few days before that) so she's mostly over the worst of mourning. So she's back to peasant life. Except she's staying with her late fiance's friend. (Who is a doctor. And a pirate. And a sage. And has sage friends.) And she can also call upon a few regional lords for help if she needs it. But she hasn't because she doesn't want to bother them just for little old her.

I'm still trying to figure out something to do so she can earn a living, she gets some money every day, but it isn't much. Luckily she doesn't need to pay for much.

In happier news, she's met a bunch of new people and no one wants to kill her, though she doesn't mention that she'd been so close to the King. The news might go out when his funeral happens, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. And as far as I know she isn't going to get anything from his estate, because the only thing in his will referring to her was that she would have been his Queen and she was going to get some jewelry. Not sure what's going on as far as the jewelry, since it was still being made. Haven't heard anything. She might not get it.

That wasn't very happy news, in HAPPIER news, it's been five months in game since he passed and she's now in an open relationship with a very sweet girl about her age and they are precious.

7. bornofthesea670

Oh, and she can read now. That's nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice