Bracelet Commissions

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Beldaran, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

I make bracelets, and I would like you to have them in exchange for money. I find it fun and relaxing to make these and I am still in the process of job hunting so I could really use some sort of income. Do you need something to wear to Pride? Want a fun handmade present to give to someone? Please consider commissioning a bracelet from me!

1216151639.jpg

Some of them are super gay.

0112161339.jpg

I am happy to custom design a bracelet for you in the color(s) of your choice in a variety of styles with or without charms, buttons, or beads.

1118151957.jpg

Here is a custom beaded bracelet I made for a friend.

1216151752.jpg

Here is a custom two-tone bracelet.

1216151637.jpg

All of my bracelets are adjustable in size with the easy to use double or single sliding clasps.

0119161917.jpg

I am also happy to make them in different sizes. The smaller 19.5cm bracelet in this picture fits my wrist perfectly, and the larger 22cm bracelet fits my husband Dave.

0119161923.jpg

Price List

• Single Color Bracelet, Flat or Spiral - $8.00 USD

• Custom Single Color Bracelet w/ Beads - $18.00 USD

• Custom Two Color Bracelet with or without Beads - $23.00 USD

• Rainbow Chunk Bracelet - $28.00 USD

• Custom Multi-Color Chunk Bracelet - $28.oo USD

• **SPECIAL** 6 Single Color Bracelets, Flat or Spiral - $38.00 USD

All prices include shipping and handling, international orders should expect to add $5.00 USD to their order.

I will ask you for a size, you can give me a measurement or simply indicate Large/Small.

If you have any ideas for a bracelet unlike one pictured above it is very likely that I can make it for you! Please respond here or contact me privately to talk about your ideas for a custom order. The colors I have available to work with are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, white, brown, and undyed hemp.

Every bracelet I make is a unique piece of art and takes a significant amount of time, even the plain ones. Please expect your order to ship one week after payment is received. Once your order is placed I will send you a Paypal link for the owed amount. Work on your order will begin once I have confirmed the payment.

I am available to chat here or over skype about bead colors and happy to send progress pictures to make sure you are completely happy with your order before I send it.

Thank you for reading this, and for helping me and my family out while I job hunt by supporting my jewelry making habit. c:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Like x 5
  2. rainbowbarnacle

rainbowbarnacle Cat Aggrandizer

Dude I got the set of six rainbowy ones for Christmas and they are AWESOME. 8) They fit wonderfully so I can go about my business without worrying about them catching on things, the texture is nice, and I can mix and match them with other bracelets if I want to and it looks really, really good. (If you guys want I can post pictures later.)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Like x 1
  3. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I would love a bracelet but I literally have no money :(
    Good luck on the job hunt, and these look awesome

4. LilacMercenary

LilacMercenary Well-Known Member

These look so cute, omgosh.
    @Beldaran what kind of cord do you use? I'm super sensitive to anything scratchy on my wrists, but I'd definitely be down for one in something like embroidery floss or soft yarn :O

5. Beldaran

The hemp I use is very smooth, and the green and black in particular are super soft, but I could look into embroidery floss (or super smooth nylon cord if you want something more substantial). I've worked with embroidery floss before and I know anything I make with it will be significantly thinner than the bracelets pictured above.

I don't have any of those materials on hand, but looking at the prices for embroidery floss I could do it for +$3.00 per color to cover the special materials and the trip to the craft store.

• Like x 1
  6. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

This one was for me! It's super pretty and not rough at all on my skin, and I love twisting it around my wrist to follow the pretty knotwork.

• Like x 1
  7. Beldaran

I am working on a commission for @LilacMercenary made of embroidery floss, it's soft to work with and the color change is quite pretty.

0122162029.jpg

The orange bracelet is there for a size comparison. I think the thin one is very pretty in a delicate way.

• Like x 5
  8. LilacMercenary

LilacMercenary Well-Known Member

Aaah, it's so delicate and pretty! Why can I only like posts once? ;_;

9. Beldaran

Here is a picture of the finished bracelet! I used a single sliding clasp since it's so thin and delicate.

0123160103.jpg

It's going in the mail today, I hope that you enjoy it @LilacMercenary! (You should receive a tracking number for your package shortly if it's not already in your email.)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    • Like x 4
  10. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Can confirm that @Beldaran does amazing bracelets, and everyone should get one.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice