Briar's robot yell hole

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Briar, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

holy shit that's a giftfic for me I do not think you understand how happy that makes me?????

it's so good!!!!! love them so much!! it came out really well, and aaa you made it a giftfic and it has terrible boyfriends and I love it

• Winner x 3
  2. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Sauron is such a manipulative fucking asshole I love him so much! poor Tyelpe

• Agree x 1
  3. bushwah

bushwah fandom drag monarch (they/them)

Yeah, it's for you. It was rewritten and posted, specifically, for you. Made sense to gift it to you formally too.

4. bushwah

• Like x 1
  5. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I love Braveheart, best spider killer.

Now if only he'd stop shredding absolutely everywhere in my apartment.

• Witnessed x 5
    • Like x 1
  6. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

So much cleaning!!!

New roommate just moved in. She's nice!

I'm decorating the living room. Have a small dresser that holds a printer, a bookshelf that I'm gonna put stuff like cool rocks and a giant shell and cookbooks on, a cool ass coffee table with glass panels, an egg chair (the cheap fold out kind, not the giant woven cool ones), a steampunk clock and a shelf that looks like a beehive. All of these were secondhand and really cheap, and I'm very very pleased with my purchases, including the fake leather futon couch I'm (hopefully!) getting tomorrow.

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  7. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Honestly the only things I need now are some cool wall art (flowers, trees? planets? space stuff? animal skulls and flowers? random pretty colors on canvas?) a desk for the sewing machine and the couch I'm hopefully getting tomorrow.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  8. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

HELL YEAH, that sounds like a sweet pad you’ve got!! :D

• Agree x 2
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Hey @ kintsugi, cheap cool wall art from etsy or other online stores or something?

• Like x 1
  10. Acey

There are lots of rad prints on Redbubble! Not sure about price though, I’m afraid.

11. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I am so thrilled with my living situation! I am so thrilled I have control over my space! I am so, so thrilled that for the first time in my life I am not only safe in my room and capable of owning possessions that are mine (which! I thought would never happen!), and ALSO have control over my common living space without my room as the sole allowed place for my things! I get to have a space! and things! I just! so happy about this???

and for the first time in my life my relationships don't make me feel like shit and keep me guessing at every turn, it's amazing, stability is great, I am actually and genuinely happy in a way I kind of thought I'd never achieve

• Winner x 6
  12. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Siiighhh. Braveheart knocked over my egg carton filled with herb seedlings, they were just beginning to sprout, and now they're all probably dead. He kicked it out of the windowsill and I found it upside down on the floor with dirt everywhere. Cat, no.

I had a half second of anger - I really wanted to grow those herbs! I've been watering them every day for a week and watching them grow! I was very excited about having them! - I shoved it down and away and did not let myself feel it, which is good, +1 emotional control. Braveheart is a cat and I do not want to be angry at him, he's far more important than seedlings, and I am glad I was able to let this pass without even the desire to yell at him.

• Witnessed x 5
  13. Acey

Yay for emotional regulation but boo for losing your seedlings!

• Agree x 1
  14. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Yeah, but emotional regulation is more important. I obviously would not and have never yelled at my cats, but I'm glad I'm able to train the desire to get mad at them out of me. Anger at cats for being cats is pointless and highly unpleasant and not an emotion I want to experience, and I'm trying to prevent my brain from having that knee jerk reaction. So far I've been really successful.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  15. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

On the stupider side of my brain, I wish I had not stayed up so late, I am so tired now. I cannot successfully brainhack sleep deprivation, unfortunately.

• Witnessed x 3
  16. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

COUCH COUCH COUCH

• Winner x 4
  17. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Leather futon couch that folds out into being a bed!!! it's great and in good condition and only $40 and I now have a couch and bonus extra bed if needed!!! and it looks really nice

• Winner x 5
  18. bushwah

Was it real leather or pleather?

19. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Fake leather! It's definitely used, so a bit peeling in one big spot and a couple little ones, but it's in pretty good condition and totally worth it.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  20. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

lying on it now, comfy

would definitely use as a bed, 10/10

• Winner x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice