Briar's robot yell hole

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Briar, Jul 18, 2019.

1. bushwah

bushwah fandom drag monarch (they/them)

Having a couch really makes a house feel like a home.

• Agree x 3
  2. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Yeah absolutely. I still want one of those expensive woven hanging egg chairs, but for now my $10 fold out egg chair will do, and all the furniture is used but not broken, and in good condition, and my living room just looks good!

Gonna paint the pine beehive (wooden hexagons nailed together in a beehive pattern) shelf to look like an actual beehive, I love bees and absolutely want a beehive shelf on my wall, I wonder if I can do something like honey with colored resin? I am sure it's possible, but the extent of my resin work has been "color resin, put into molds" not sure if I'd be good at doing that.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Dearheart has scratched my new (to me) couch, which now has a blanket covering it, because moving a cat scratch post right next to the couch did not help, Dearheart why. The blanket has fixed the issue, though! And one of the scratching posts is gonna permanently live next to to couch, hopefully eventually the blanket can come off when Dearheart gets used to using that instead.

Braveheart threw up last night, just a little bit, please stop eating shed fur I know you're smarter than this. Braveheart has no excuse, he's much smarter than Dearheart, he ought to know that eating the shed fur will make him spit it up later. I vacuum all the time and he still sheds, summer is bad pls let it be winter again.

Although re: emotional regulation, I didn't feel mad at either of them at all, or have the desire to be mad at them, Dearheart is much more important than a couch and I'm honestly just worried about Braveheart. I need enzymatic cleaner, though, soap doesn't clean cat vomit as well as I'd like but I don't currently have money for that :(

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    • Like x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I have a happy trail now!!

• Winner x 4
  5. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

not really new, but my clit has a head (it's spilt into two parts at the top) and perks up and gets to about an inch and a half, it's not really a dick but it functions like one and I'm really happy with it ok

• Winner x 2
  6. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

avacado + lemon juice + salt

v great easy snack, highly recommend

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  7. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

rearranged my living room!!! it's so pretty now, very aesthetically pleasing.

rearranging my bookshelf for the billionth time, I have no idea why it's so much fun to do but it sure is. very relaxing. I have so many things I wanna reread!!!

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  8. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I just feel so accomplished right now ok, my house looks nice and I'm super sleep deprived and gonna crash but like. who cares apartment pretty. gonna find stuff to put on the bookshelf to make it super nice.

also fuck ten hour shifts so much, I had so much coffee to get through it, and it's 8:55am and I've been off for over four hours but am still not asleep.

• Winner x 5
  9. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

HELL YES, that’s not too far off from my (simple and easy to make fuck yeah) avocado spread recipe! (Mine also includes black pepper and crushed red pepper, but ymmv on that, obviously.) Soooo tasty!

• Like x 2
  10. Hawkeguy

Hawkeguy just a comet

winner for the house but big witnessed for the lack of sleep. good god

• Agree x 3
  11. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

hello everyone it is 2:09pm and guess who is still awake!

I am. so tired. so very very tired. but cannot sleep.

• Witnessed x 4
  12. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

been awake for 30+ hours but finally in bed hurrah

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  13. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

IMG_20190810_020015-01.png

• Winner x 8
  14. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

what a sweet gorl <3

15. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Napped! I feel much better! Eating a pork bun and taro bun, they are v good.

Living room is rearranged and pretty, other rooms are clean and in the process of being rearranged this week (two more work days coming up, so I'll deal with it Tues) and overall the things that need to be getting done are getting done. Also my cats continue to be lovely and wonderful.

• Winner x 5
  16. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Also gonna have money next week to pay back friend for TFcon tickets! :DDD

The living room has a sewing machine in it now, I need to start on human!Megs cosplay. aaaa so excited for TFcon!!!!!

• Winner x 5
  17. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Also!! Do we have an all night laundry thread, it's a horror webcomic, and I love it, and if one does not exist I really should make it.

It's so good, warnings for horror and gore.
    http://www.all-night-laundry.com/post/2

18. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Rereading Stand Still Stay Silent, another webcomic that has horror/gore themes, although this one is pretty much an adventure/exploration one.

https://www.sssscomic.com/?id=about

19. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Working, taking online classes at local community college so I don't have to have a sleep schedule and walk places, college is paid for and going well, have cats sitting beside me, and in two days my paycheck will have cleared and I'll be able to pay friend back for plane tickets for TFcon, life is good.

• Winner x 7
  20. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

I mean! there's lots of things I'm anxious about, but right now in this moment I am safe and free and doing ok, and I have a couple hundred bucks as a backup if I need then. It's scary, being on my own, but wow, no one has hit me and I'm not having to put up with a toxic relationship! I'm doing well. It is good to take a step back and go, yeah, I got out, this is in fact better.

• Winner x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice