1. Got more to do, but reached a good stopping point and things seem to be working.
    Dismiss Notice

Briar's robot yell hole

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Briar, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is gonna be really busy, and today was highly stressful with having to pay for college (dropped some classes, still cost too much) but I am making chicken legs and corn on the cob and spinach and having baked brie and wine for dessert, and I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling and now have fairy lights to put up later.

Also I'm playing pokemon mystery dungeon, and had cherry garcia ice cream earlier, and just. yeah. life, not actually that bad, stress is a thing but I am not depressed and my life is stable. fuck, really really didn't think that would ever be true for me.

• Winner x 4
  2. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Update: puff pastry not yet thawed so baked brie must wait, dinner was delicious, I may cook myself a second corn on the cob later but probably won't, gotta save room for brie with lots of honey.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is a lot of fun! At Fogbound Lake, made my characters modeled after ocs, used cheats to collect All The Pokemon OCs. :D

• Winner x 1
  3. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Update 2: ok I know I've been updating this thread a lot but my fairy lights (the thing I've had for a month and really wanted to put up and haven't started bc it was a lot of starting effort) are FINALLY UP. Gotta get one of those extension cords (ideally a really small one) with an off switch cause currently the only way to turn them off is by unplugging them.

but !!!!!!! fairy lights, I missed having them

plus they look AWESOME with the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Winner x 2
  4. Acey

Acey cicadas taking cover while we stomp around

You’ve gotta take pics!! If you’re comfy doing so of course.

• Agree x 1
  5. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

IMG_20190814_024603-01.png bad lighting but have a pic of Braveheart napping and the new fairy lights

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 1
  6. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Going to Lowe's today, gonna get a new pot for my succulent and some things to hang my honeycomb shelf and some paint for same, as well as a cord with an on/off switch for the fairy lights.

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  7. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Did not get stuff for the shelf or plant, but have a cord with an on/off switch and can now turn the fairy lights on and off at will.

Also, got a thing for hanging small pictures, and gonna hang the little planet painting I have!

Went to get the depo shot, trying to switch from injections to hormone patches bc honestly I hate needles and would love to not stick them in my leg once a week. Should have patches in two weeks, v excited.

Craving fried chicken, macaroni, and creamed spinach, good comfort food. Gonna get that later this week, definitely.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    • Like x 3
  8. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Plans for rest of today: Writing, pokemon, sleep.

Poke me about my ocs though if you're interested.

• Like x 1
  9. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Someone ask me about my new transformers oc so I actually start creating them

also, dmv. fuck the dmv.

10. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Went to allergist, who said it was useless to start allergy shots if I might not stay here 3-5 years. Bullshit, I absolutely need them, my throat feels like someone ran a cheese grater down it, and I am absofuckinglutely not getting rid of my cats or locking them out of my room, fuck that.

I know my throat hurts because of allergies, and I did not pay them so much money to be told that I can't get shots bc I might move later. I am literally never gonna be certain of where I'll live, and just, honestly, shots do help me, I know this, I need them even if the results are temporary.

Got prescribed over the counter meds I've taken before that I know do not fully fix the issue, I'm so upset, I hate this. Told to come back in a month, fuck them.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Witnessed x 4
  11. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

New driver's license! This one has an X marker for gender, very pleased.

• Winner x 7
  12. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

The prescription for T patches got approved!!! No more needles, hurrah!

• Winner x 7
  13. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

sooper sekrit news
    look who has international stamps now
    they are succulents and I love them, so much better than an american flag
    German ppl prepare to get LETTERS and ROBOT STICKERS

IMG_20190817_155303-01.png

/non jokey clarification, sekrit thing is not that sekrit, you can definitely click on it

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
  14. Acey

THOSE ARE SO FUCKIN CUTE, i hope i can get them at my post office :swoon:

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  15. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Playing Pokemon mystery dungeon! Just finished Fogbound Lake and currently meeting Dusknoir, who seems super trustworthy and not at all suspicious.

• Like x 2
  16. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Also I want to let myself commission oc art, but I'm anxious about it for no good reason whatsoever. Mostly just that I can't draw and have long descriptions, and also money and I feel just. hmmmm. about spending it on non necessities. But I earned that money, have enough extra that I can buy myself some things, and deserve to spend it how I like, and I want to use it for oc art.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    • Like x 1
  17. Acey

Yeah, I haven’t done a TON of commissions but I’m fine with even just a detailed description! (Like, I’ll show them sketches and such as I go to make sure I get things right, but that’s VERY doable and something I do anyway, and I think most artists I know would agree re: communication.) It’s prolly not universal but I think a lot of artists are okay with a description or quick doodle as reference!

18. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Today I bought a mystery rummy card game (Escape from Alcatraz) and roommate got another mystery rummy card game (Jekyll and Hyde) because they were pretty discounted. We played both and drank rosè, was a good time.

• Winner x 1
  19. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

Tomorrow I am going to organize what I want to write about my characters to show people I commission, and also go get T patches. And hopefully actually commission someone. Am too tipsy now to write that tho, today I'm gonna finish card games and sleep.

Definitely had a good time, tho!

• Winner x 1
  20. Briar

Briar Well-Known Member

While tipsy I tried to write and later couldn't find it bc I added it to the wrong doc, you all may laugh at me.

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice