can a mod delete some subaccounts for me?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by Deresto, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Misunderstands handshake, goes for a high five

@seebs @jacktrash

i made some subaccounts that in retrospect someone could use as an rp account. i don't ever use them or plan to use them so could one of you delete them so they can be available? they are @Burgerpants and @Elsen and neither have any posts so nothing would be getting deleted.

2. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

@seebs @jacktrash

same question - I need my acct deleted please. It's a long story. Inbox me if you need more info pls, nothing public. Thanks.

3. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I actually asked seebs to do this after I made an account by accident - they said that the software didn't appear to have a way to delete accounts built in.

• Like x 2
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

that's a good thing to know

5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

for your issue, @Deresto, i think you can ask the mods to change the names of your subs to something that's not rp-accounty, something that you don't think anyone else would want to use (like a keymash, random numbers, or "unusedsub1," and "unusedsub2").

• Like x 2
  6. Deresto

• Like x 2
  7. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

you can delete your own sub-accounts tho? go to your sub-accounts page where it lists them all, and there should be a 'remove' button by each.

• Like x 1
  8. Deresto

i don't see it. is it right in front of my face??? help

example.png

hovering over and clicking on the accounts does not bring up a delete option. also one's blurred cause it's my anon scaredy account and i don't want it linked to me for all to see or it's useless.

9. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Nope. p sure that's an admin thing.

• Like x 1
  10. Deresto

bonus problem! i can't get into elsen because it's nested in another subaccount and i must've did something wonky while setting it up b/c i can't get into it from that sub.

11. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

yeah i did some #SCIENCE back when the forum was young and you can only go up or down one level, if you wanna have nested subaccounts you need to give them their own passwords so you can login directly to that level.

• Like x 1
  12. Deresto

well i guess elsen is mine forever then. i don't think i passworded that one and if i did i have fuck all idea what it was, haha.

13. jacktrash

ok well i think i can delete sub-accounts at the admin level, although it might just delete their names and leave you with nameless subs, can't know until i try it. what specifically do you want done at this point, then? there's been enough discussion that i don't wanna just start deleting things without asking you first. still the same two as in your first post?

• Like x 1
  14. Deresto

@jacktrash i don't mind if it's just nameless subs, and yes it's the first two. i'm not going to use them and i'm not sure about an elsen but burgerpants seems like a character someone wouldn't mind using for an undertale or pan fandom rp so i think it's unfair for me to sit on it when i have no use for it. you can just rename them to redacted and redacted2 if they can't be deleted.

• Like x 1
  15. jacktrash

ok, deleted burgerpants. didn't see an elsen, though.

• Like x 1
  16. Deresto

it's just elsen, but it probably won't be a problem if it's still there. i don't think anyone's gonna be desperate for it. thank you!

17. Deresto

oh btw, did your hot wheel ever arrive? the box i had ended up smaller than i remember so i had to bend the packaging, hope that wasn't a bummer.

• Like x 1
  18. jacktrash

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 4.58.20 PM.png

it did! i'm sorry i didn't mention it, i've been full of brainfail. yes, i have it in my hot little hands and i am so pleased! thank you!

• Like x 1
  19. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

@jacktrash elsen is a subaccount of one of their subaccounts

20. jacktrash

ohhh! ok i found it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice