Cat Shitposting (Warrior Cats OOC/Planning thread)

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Birdy, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Birdy

Birdy so long

Friends. Romans. Countrymen.

I have a mighty need to resurrect my childhood pursuit and pretend to be a cat on the internet. Any who share this desire are welcome here.

Anyway, I wanted to make a fanclan for some cats to run around in, and I want to know if anyone is interested in a particular setting. This is probably just gonna be freeform rp (hence "shitposting") following the conventions of the warriors universe. We can cook up an overarching plot if anyone has something in mind, but for the time being:

What's the name of our clan?

Where is it?

What makes it cool and special and totally not like other clans?

Why have I regressed to age thirteen?

• Like x 4
  2. Penumbra

Penumbra hiding under cloth

• Like x 1
  3. Birdy

Birdy so long

I'M SCREAMING. GLITCHCLAN.

• Like x 1
  4. Birdy

Birdy so long

okay i will literally fucking make glitchclan if anyone is interested in that. i am not playing around here.

but yeah, if anyone wants to play but doesn't feel able to name a clan or build a setting, i can do it! i was just wondering if anyone wanted input.

i can also make like a masterpost if anyone wants to play but doesn't know about the canon (or ping the forest run thread and ask if i can steal their resources haha)

• Like x 1
  5. Birdy

Birdy so long

I'm probably gonna abandon this if no one replies before the end of the month. I'm sorry if you were trying to express interest through likes, I'm not really sure what the policy is here for what likes actually mean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice