changing sub account icons

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by anonemone, Jul 13, 2015.

1. anonemone

anonemone New Member

Is it possible to upload an icon for a sub account? I poked around a bit and couldn't figure it out, but I might be totally missing something.

2. hello sub account

hello sub account Hey, using this to explain a thing

when you log into a sub account (this is @wes scripserat, by the way), you can change the icon and title using the same method as you can for a main account.
    i don't know if that helps?
    you go to personal details in the drop down menu and can change things from there.
    is this helpful?

3. anonemone

anonemone New Member

Ok...this might be a stupid question, but how do you log in as a sub account? I've just been posting with it by using the drop down menu below the post box. It still says I'm logged in as my main at the top of the screen.

4. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

there's a thing all the way at the top of the screen (next to where the kintsugi icon is) in smallish letters (so understandably hard to see) that says login as user
    there you have a drop down menu
    once logged in as a sub account, you can log out to your main with a red icon in the same place as the original login as user button.

and don't worry, i figured this out mostly using poking around and being on this forum since its inception.

5. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

AHHH. The mystery is solved. Thank you!

Edit: I got so excited I outed myself, oh well :U

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice