Charity Commissions - Furries and Fuzzies

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Ducks, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

Many of you will have seen my babies jujube and peach, they are precious cinnamon swirls and i can't imagine being without them. They are both rescues from a local independent rescue run by a single man, and I am so thankful for him and the work he does.

Which is why I'm holding this commission benefit. Recently his shelter was hit by an outbreak of Canine Distemper, which is so fatal in ferrets that the only recommended course of action by any vet is euthanisation. He's working very hard to maintain a strict quarantine and has already run up some large bills with his vet- even though they heavily subsidise his visits.

He outlines the situation here on facebook.

What I will be doing is for any donation given by anyone here, I'll offer a commission reward. this donation can be either to Wayne directly (info in the above link), or through the tax deductible (in America) 501(c)3 org FACT's Canine Distemper fund.

For any donation between $5-$20 AUD ($3-$15 USD) I will do a simple drawing of an animal of your choice:

Capture.png

For any donation between $21-$35 AUD ($15-$26 USD) I will draw either an animal or a fursona in full colour:

Capture.png
    Capture.png
    (I don't really have more recent SFW furry drawings sorry)

To be updated with higher tiers later if I get enough interest.

I will also happily draw pokemon or monsters instead of furries.

2. Ducks

Ducks 79 Plural Fowl Illuminates The Legendary

If someone donates $100 I'll seriously do them a full painting:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice