charter peanut gallery

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by seebs, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Seebs, I am the only one here you are ignoring and the only one present who accused HFLS other sub of being Alix. Forgive me if I don't believe you.

2. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

To clarify: Leo, I'm in a bad mood, I did not take a long enough break, and for whatever reason, when I'm grumpy, you tend to set me off, so I put you on ignore for a while. This is not a judgment of your worth, it's a judgment of my mood.

3. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Can you quote the asking for an apology about trying to get me to leave, anybody.

• Like x 1
  4. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

@seebs

5. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

You should make more shitposts. Seriously. That is how you will defend the forum. Not with long policy threads. Because the goal here, I think, is to not have policy.

• Like x 4
  6. AbsenteeLandLady124

AbsenteeLandLady124 Well-Known Member

@leo Please take some time for you, you are panicking (your panic is not unreasonable, I understand how you came to your conclusion) and I am worried about your mental health. You are not the only person who expressed doubt about the thing, I assure you.

• Like x 2
  7. seebs

okay but didn't this all turn into a huge nightmare because jesse threatened to shitpost?

• Like x 3
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

yeah, the forum is generally the calmest and most accepting when it's shitposting, doing general chatter or fandom things, and shitposting sometimes ends up at least temporarily defusing some tense situations.

i don't know how to make that into a way to defend the forum, but it feels like rigs is right about shitposts.

• Like x 3
  9. leo

leo Well-Known Member

Seebs, I am tired of repeatedly being told to take some steps towards you so you'll move as well only for to move backwards. I am trying to meet you in the middle, and you chose to first degrade me based on a perceived lack of experience, ignore me, focus solely on me, harass my SO, tell me to leave, put words in my mouth and then accuse me, then outright ignore me.

This can't even be called respect. I feel as though you are treating me lesser solely because I am not always in agreement with you.

• Like x 2
  10. seebs

I really can't suitably engage with the thing, so I'm just gonna say: I did not think I told @leo to "leave". If I did communicate that, I'm sorry, it was not my intent. I just can't personally deal for whatever reason.

• Like x 1
  11. unknownanonymous

technically, he threatened to shit in a post, but not to shitpost, per se. :P

• Like x 6
  12. leo

leo Well-Known Member

No. I am not panicking, I'm done with Seebs treating me like this.

13. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Um. No.

• Like x 7
  14. seebs

to-may-to, nu-cu-lar, whatevs

• Like x 6
  15. AbsenteeLandLady124

(that was a joke about the bear poop comment, it took me a minute)

• Like x 1
  16. seebs

i see your point and it's valid, but have you considered what if seebs yes?

• Like x 5
  17. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

*groan*

• Like x 6
  18. AbsenteeLandLady124

@leo Seebs has you on ignore because he doesn't want to treat you badly because he's in a bad mood. You gave excellent advice about taking a break earlier, please do the same for yourself.

• Like x 3
  19. unknownanonymous

be careful what you wish for :P

• Like x 3
  20. leo

leo Well-Known Member

I'm posting it so I don't forget, so if they do take me off ignore they can see what they said.

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice