Chat!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by albedo, Jun 4, 2015.

1. electroTelegram

electroTelegram Well-Known Member

2. Salted Earth

Salted Earth DISOWNING DOESN'T STACK, ASSHOLE

Could someone add me to chat please? Username '[redacted so the google fairies don't catch it]', displays as 'Λ (whatever)'. (Also okay with being added to the after dark room if that's still a thing.)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    • Like x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

I'd like to be added to the skypechat! My username is mockermaddie.

5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I would like to be added! I think my username is which.of.void.... if that doesn't work, I'll try to figure something out.

6. Inksalt

Inksalt the prettiest yautja

skypechat add please! username inksaltandrosemary c:

7. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

Hi!! I like Skype chats!! My username is skaiandiplomat.

8. BlackholeKG

BlackholeKG I saw you making fire

After some observations that the current main after dark gets full when multiple people want to vent, and also that some people are uncomfortable venting about adult topics in the presence of minors, we created a second after dark channel with an 18+ limit.

Feel free to join it if you're 18+: https://join.skype.com/oytA8IRQh0Xc

9. thegrimsqueaker

thegrimsqueaker 28 Moribunding Mouse Aggravates the Angry Assholes

I'd like to join the main chat. my skype name should be something like "redbutterflyflies" (import from microsoft account so who the hell knows if you need to put the @hm part) and display name is "L E"

10. hyrax

hyrax we'll ride 'till the planets collide

could i be added to the main chat? my skype name is ayla.sophia (ANNNNNNNNND NOW YOU ALL KNOW MY IRL NAME) and my display name is hyracula

11. Hatchback

Hatchback ... he is just fine again today

Can I please be added to the main and the after dark chat? Username is [REDACTED]

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  12. rje

rje here comes the sun

May I be added to the chat? SKype name new.hope.road
    I also clicked on the join link for the after dark 18+ chat thinking it was going to send a request and I think it added me instead so apologies for suddenly showing up (if it did, indeed, do that)

13. Maya

Maya smug_anime_girl.jpg

Is this still a thing? I'd like to join the main chat if it is! my skype username is oxodestinyoxo and it should display as "2013 memes wiki"

14. Boots

Boots Cats. Boots. Cats. bootsandcatsandbootsand...

Could I be added to the main chat? my skype is fronicar(at)gmail.com. (apparently you have to sign up using a microsoft account now, so my name is actually my email address, not a cool name like everyone else has T_T)

15. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

16. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

can I be added to both chats actually? I think i was in it a while ago but now they're not showing up :(

17. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

could i be added to the main chat? skype name is thatsporkyboi and i should display as 'socket'

18. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

Hi, can I be added to both chats please? My email is bugsnert(at)gmail.com and my name should display as Princess Nertbugs I think?

19. 5777

5777 New Member

May I be added? I'll PM my email.

20. Socket

Socket fuzzy tabletop goblin

i've not been added as of yet, is anyone able to add me? idk if i got missed - all my information is correct as far as i'm aware! (i hope i'm not missing some glaring typo ahaha)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice