Chat!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by albedo, Jun 4, 2015.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

skype, because i like to catch up on the chat when i miss a bunch, which i inevitably will because i have internet almost never.

2. albedo

albedo metasperg

@Void Are you comfortable being the point person to add folks to the skypechat? Anybody else want to volunteer?

(Sorry, folks, I would, but I'm not comfortable posting my skype sn on here. :\)

• Like x 1
  3. Fish butt

Fish butt Everything is coming together, slowly but surely.

I can come on skype. My user name is my real name, but I'm okay with people here knowing that. (Also too lazy to make a new account haha) I'm fine either way - the IRC was fun, and as long as people give a heads up in the feed that there's an online thing going on I can log in.

4. albedo

albedo metasperg

There's actually a skypechat going on pretty much all the time, if you wanna come play. It's fun to chatter in realtime.

5. Fish butt

Hmmm but is that the roleplay chat? Because I'm not one who likes to roleplay at all, I just like to chatter and ramble with people.

6. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

well so far we┬┤re just rambling, and have a separate IC chat. You might run into some plotting but thats it.

• Like x 1
  7. albedo

albedo metasperg

It was, but the OOC chat has been subsumed by general chattering.

• Like x 1
  8. Fish butt

@albedo okay, so how do I get on it? I have very little experience with doing these kinds of things with skype

9. albedo

albedo metasperg

Somebody needs to add you to their contacts, and can then invite you to the chats. Lemme PM you my skype sn; I'm not comfortable putting it out in the forum proper, because Mom knows it. :P

10. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I probably won't ever have a skype account. I could make a #kintsugi on an IRC somewhere, but that wouldn't help the skype people.

Solution: We do both, then start feuding over it, and making snide remarks about the people using the other chat software. Remember, skype is transmisogynistic. (I am so good at this!)

• Like x 4
  11. hoarmurath

hoarmurath Thor's Hammer

pm me too, plz. whoever.

12. albedo

albedo metasperg

13. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

I also would like to be in on Skype chat!

Also, @seebs, calling Skype transmisogynistic is transmisogynistic because how dare you.

• Like x 3
  14. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Yo dawg, I heard you liked transmisogyny, so I put some transmisogyny in your transmisogyny so you can transmisogyny while you transmisogyny.

^-- this is basically what tumblr looks like to me

• Like x 9
  15. albedo

albedo metasperg

• Like x 1
  16. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I am glad to be a point person for Skype sorry I was slow as heck, have been playing with a thing and suddenly it is Best Thing Ever.

Feel free to just drop names in my Skype, cuz that buzzes my phone. Will let me know in a timely manner who to add

17. albedo

albedo metasperg

No worries. Thanks. :)

I'm happy to take point when I'm around and you aren't, regardless.

18. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

That works!

Also if people want in the Skype, you can add me at crazygirlwithasword. My name on there is rave with a bunch of sparklies

19. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

I prefer Skype but I'll use irc. My Skype is the same as my name here. Anyone who wants to is free to add me!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  20. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I already volunteered, but since I seem to have gotten jumped, if someone could add me to the existing one, that'd b great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice