Chat!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by albedo, Jun 4, 2015.

1. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

My skype name is arrantpath, I'm down to be added if people would like that

2. Savriti

Savriti Professional Lurker

(Effortlessly comes out of lurking)

Skype'd be good for me as well. kitsuneember for any adds, just mention you're from here or something?

3. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

Add me on the skype at missmayinga, just mention that you're from kintsugi.

4. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors Merely a whitebait in the mayo of life

@Aniseed , @Mentarnes , @Savriti, I have requested friendship with thou on the Skypes. @Starcrossedsky I am probably being stupid but idk your skype name? this is probably because I have not looked hard enough.

• Like x 1
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Same as my handle here, friend.

6. albedo

albedo metasperg

Adding now.

7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Hey, can we talk about a thing?
    We already have the "Summon me by name when you´re done talking about Thing" policy, and that´s good, but I´d like to ask that we reconsider making a talking about dark shit group. Or for that matter a Fragile Folks gruop, either way.
    I love socializing with you guys, but the constant horror stories are wearing me down emotionally. With the ITA section, I can avoid it if I´m not up for it, bu in the chat I well, kinda need to avoid the chat entirely to avoid these topics. And that would suck.

• Like x 1
  8. albedo

albedo metasperg

For those who weren't present: We've made a separate "After Dark" chat for the dark stuff.

ETA: ALSO, when asking to be added to the chat, mind also specifying whether you want to be added to the After Dark chat? It looks like the content is mostly going to be similar to the ITA forum. No pressure to jump in, that's why there's the separate chat.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    • Like x 1
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Is anybody in the Skype chat right now? I'd like to get into it without pinging everyone with friend requests. (And I'd rather not post the Skype name here)

10. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

Lots of us. You can go ahead and add mine, same as handle here.

• Like x 1
  11. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i made a skype, but i'm not sure how to use any of this. how do i join the chat, if anyone doesn't mind talking me through it?

13. TwoBrokenMirrors

@Deresto What's your skype name? I'll friend request you and then add you to the group, easy as that.

14. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

You have someone add you as a contact, then they can add you to the chat

15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

username berranolla, with deresto surname as the "real" name. i just threw it together so idc if everyone here knows it. thanks :p

16. TwoBrokenMirrors

17. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

*finally gets in on kintsugi skype chat after mentioning it earlier and then not following up*
    username is unknown20troper

18. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Someone tell me how to get skype (for a mac probably) and set it up and how to get local logging or whether that's even an option, whether there's third-party clients, things like that?

19. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@seebs, here's my best shot...

Here's Skype for Mac.
    Google tells me that Skype killed third-party integration a while ago.
    This talks about saving chat history. This discusses how it's stored and how to access it without doing so from Skype (short version: Skype doesn't really want you to).

Hope that is helpful. :)

20. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Hmm. My only Skype account is heavily linked to my personal blog, so I might not be able to show up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice