Chat!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by albedo, Jun 4, 2015.

1. strictly quadrilateral

strictly quadrilateral alive, alive, alive!

2. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

If anybody is set on using a third party client for skype it is possible to make trillian's skype still work, but you need to install an older version of trillian + potentially patch it

http://help.trillian.im/discussions/windows/26983-fix-for-skype-yes-it-works

I was running skype through trillian for a while, main reason i swapped is because some skype features don't work correctly in trillian (like sending images).

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

HEY FOLKS Skypeland now has an 18+ chat for whatever the fuck your 18+ needs might be.

4. wes scripserat

wes scripserat Hephaestus

i don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but skype has a browser beta.
    you can't emote in it, and i don't know about attaching files.
    but it is a thing.

• Like x 1
  5. Soul

Soul Covered in bees

So skype hasnt been registering messages, either mine or anyone else's (okay for some reason else isn't looking like a real word today)unless i refresh it. so yeah, it's kind of not working.

6. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

How do I join this thing? My skype name is BeIdaran. (It's an I because their capital I's look like lower case L's and someone else already has my name, MY NAME!)

Okay, so like, I have no idea of what I'm doing? I've only ever used skype for international calls not the whole... message board chat thing. Despite my advanced age I am willing to learn! Add me to all the chat things, I made this account specifically for this.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  7. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Hey, I know I haven't been on much lately, but I can keep up better with a group chat than the forums. Could I get an invite?
    Edit: derp, my skype is ReAllyssa

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  8. Minitiate

Minitiate Delicious

I don't post much but I also think I could be better at interacting in a Skype chat... If people are cool with adding me my Skype is instrumintalitea.

9. Kary

Kary HE LEFT HIS FAMILY BEHIND!!

Can someone invite me to the group chat when it's convenient? My skype is karyzilla.

10. rorleuaisen

rorleuaisen Frozen Dreamer

Moirail fixed my skype issues, but can't add me to the group for some reason. If any would like to add me I'm narukye. Thanks.

11. raydelblau

raydelblau the giant rat who makes all of the rules

hey, i don't go on skype much, but i'd love to be a part of this. my skype name is cetaceansAnathema.

12. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Er, I feel bad for asking again, but could I be added to the skype chat(s)?
    If it's just a matter of no one having gotten around to it + people thinking someone else had gotten to it, I totally understand.
    So, er, just a gentle reminder/request?
    Skype is reallyssa

13. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

I'd also like to be added if possible but would also like to keep my skype private?. I already sent a request to @Void but yeah, I don't know? I am semi incompetent with skype.

14. Acey

Acey no foot tall against the wall

I just added you to the main chat. If you'd like to be added to the 18+ and/or heavy shit chat(s), feel free to ask in-chat.

15. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

@Hobo

Lemme check my Skype, I'm on mobile until computer is fixed so sometimes people trying to add me don't show up

16. Acey

Acey no foot tall against the wall

If Void can't add you, I can. Mine's littlealterniangirl.

17. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

I'd love to be added as well, I'm prismaticvoid on there too!

18. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

... my skype name is vegacoyote

if someone could send me an invite that would be nice

... except for the miasma of "not doing so great" that i am dragging behind me at the moment but hey

19. kmoss

kmoss whoops

I am attempting to but it may be a job for someone who knows what they're doing on skype mobile, sorry.
    I might have to add you as a contact first?? I don't know.
    Work In Progress

• Like x 1
  20. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

i'm in, thanks. :) sorry for not getting back earlier, i fell into a minecraft fugue and next thing i know it's 9 PM

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice