Chat!

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by albedo, Jun 4, 2015.

1. witchknights

witchknights 27 Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

i'm witchknights on skype, if anyone wants to add me on the relevant chats.

2. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

zinjorden
    I lurk quite a bit, so ... :T

3. Raire

Raire Turquoise Helicoid

Sup folks. @vegacoyote @Void you guys already have me whenever you have the time add me to the general chat pls.

Now I am off to bike back home :)

• Like x 1
  4. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

Yo, I fucked up somehow and lost access to the skype thing. I think I tried to stop the notifications from happening all the time and left the chat permanently on accident. Invite me back? The name is BeIdaran

5. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

@Beldaran i think you quit the chat again on accident.
    I think the way to block notifications is different on mac, but on a PC you can go to the right chat and then hit "conversations" in the top bar and then "notification settings" in the dropdown menu.

6. Beldaran

Beldaran 70% abuse and 30% ramen

Hmmm, that doesn't work for mine. I select "no notifications" and it still blinks at me every two minutes or so. I might just pester individual people to invite me back in when they're active on my contacts list.

Anyone should feel free to add me if they like!

7. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

note that "no notifications" only applies to the chat you are currently looking at

8. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

hi, can i get an invite to chat, please? my skype name is pumpkageist

9. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

to not get nofications mark yourself as do not distrub on skype it will keep the window from flashing

• Like x 3
  10. Pumpkageist

Pumpkageist Warning: I Shitpost

Also, anyone can add me, if they want to. I probably won't talk much, but I don't mind being talked to.

11. Key

Key never make a triangle

I can make it stop alerting me to simple text messages, but pictures or other files? Nope. Skype insists on alerting me. I can't convince it I only want alerts from private messages. It thinks it knows better than me, I guess! ;p One day maybe they'll fix that.

12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So, I made a skype group for the purrpose of chatting to each other while crafting. Basically a sewing circle. Maybe one person could volunteer to read something aloud for the rest of us sometimes.

If you want vadded, PM or skype me.

13. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Popping in here to ask to be added to the chat. That and to let people know that it is cool to poke at me on skype. Name there is Dhadeug.

14. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

So I am actually moderately interested in chat things, but my only computing device with a full keyboard is a Chromebook, and as far as I know there is absolutely no way for me to connect up to skype, and from what I can see the IRC chat is pretty dead? If it's just a matter of "can't get in unless I'm willing to put up with Skype mobile on my phone and slow touchscreen typing," I totally get it it, but if there's live chat going on somewhere else, or if someone knows how I could make Skype work on my Chromebook, would be much appreciated.

15. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Web Skype kinda works on Chromebooks, last I heard.

16. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Ha! I did not realize that was a Thing. I would love to be added, username paladinkit

17. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

I sent you a contact request.

18. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Did anyone ever add you? If not, I will do that in a bit.

19. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

@Void

Nope. No one added me to the chat.

20. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Ok will add you in just a bit. Gotta get dressed and stuff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice