Code Lyoko (Is Terrible)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by autopsyblue, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Makin this thread because they put the show up on Youtube. I started watching it because Nostalgia and it's... well, worse than I remember and I don't remember it being that good to begin with. I still want to see it though cause when I first watched the show they always ran out of order and I so, so want to know what the actual plotline is.

I'm wondering if other people would maybe want to watch it together with one of those online streaming services. I know @Ipuntya has said she can't watch more than one episode at a time, which is OK by me except I'm on episode 4. Would anyone else be interested in streaming, and if so what episode are you on?

• Like x 3
  2. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

i'm actually on episode 4 myself

3. Oh jesus so I looked up the French version to see if the voice acting was any better (it is) and I tried autotranslate out for funzies and
    Screen Shot 2015-11-21 at 4.56.54 PM.png

• Like x 3
  4. Ipuntya

oh gosh maybe i should just watch the french version if it's more bearable. i speak decent enough french so i don't even need subtitles!

5. I'm jealous honestly.

6. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

I've watched up through Log Book, so if someone wants to set up a stream for episodes after that, I'd be in.

7. Ipuntya

i'm currently on log book, but i can catch up later if need be

8. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

It's incredibly weird for me how, for once, the French dub is better. I know it's a French show, but my brain apparently just can't process it.

9. I've watched up through 5, so if someone wants to stream 4 and/or 5 you can check out rabb.it. Void & Wiwaxia & I used it to watch some creepy anime over Halloween and I was pretty impressed.

I am gonna request that if we do stream it be in English cause I don't speak a lick of French.

10. Sorry I have no self control and I'm bored I'm on episode 9 now. Maybe we could stream a season finale or something?

11. You know what bugs me the most about this though? There could have been a big overarching theme of how incompetence and human error become magnified through technology but instead they went with OH NO TECHNOLOGY IS ATTACKING US FOR NO REASON

• Like x 3
  12. Ipuntya

i'd be able to go through these so much faster if i could find a decent quality french version

13. Ipuntya

oh my goodness the opening song is actually good in french

• Like x 3
  14. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Oh my god, Code Lyoko. I only ever saw a few episodes but I remember really liking Yumi. Also livestreaming sounds super fun.

15. Yumi was... and is, tbh, hot.

• Like x 1
  16. Oh my god I forgot how much I ship Yumi/Ulrich

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice