Commissions pleasepleaseplease (Mal needs to eat ^^;;)

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by PotteryWalrus, Feb 23, 2017.

1. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

So, the government has decided that I'm no longer eligible for my primary disability payment, leaving me with less than a third of my previous income per week.

Which is why I'm really begging on my knees here - please commission me for some jewellery, a jawbone or a stamped tin or copper bookmark (which I don't yet have picture examples of, but I will soon.) I can also do wire sculptures of any animal I have reference of, but I think I'll only be able to ship those to the UK because they're bulky af.

My etsy store is here, and I also have a gdocs folder full of jewellery pics, some of which haven't yet made it to etsy.

Pricing will depend on a lot of factors, but my flat rate is about £20/$25 USD for a necklace (more for one with gemstones and extra strands), $15 for a ring or a pair of earrings, $70 for a gemstone-encrusted jawbone, and about the same for a wire sculpture. Not sure how much to change for the quote-bookmarks yet, I can get back to you on that.

But yes, please comment or PM me with a commission! Also, I tend to do things a little backward - I'll only accept payment after the piece is done, because otherwise my brainweird does funny things to my motivation and I find it hard to actually do the thing if the money's already in my account.

( @prismaticvoid @Kit - could you guys back me up here? You don't have to, but it would help my confidence because commissions are fucking terrifying D: )

2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Mal is awesome! I just picked up my jawbone from the post office today, and it is absolutely stunning. Also, it got here incredibly fast for international mail (only to hit a slight breakdown at my municipal level of the USPS, but that's sadly normal here), and arrived in perfect condition for something with so many delicate bits!

I'm gonna write you an Etsy review once I'm at a full keyboard too - if it doesn't appear soon please feel free to @ or PM me, I don't want my cognitive for to fuck up your store ratings.

TL;DR MAL'S CREATIONS ARE STUNNING, PERSONAL, AND PROBABLY LITERALLY MAGICAL!

• Like x 2
  3. PotteryWalrus

Signal boosting with a link to a new gdocs folder that's full of Lovely Bones STILL FOR SALE. £50 apiece plus packaging and posting, but I will take offers because I am getting REALLY DESPERATE D:

please someone give me some art to do so I can make monies I don't have a donate button and I have nothing worth donating to D:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  4. Marimo

Marimo Member

Was the link meant to go to a folder of pictures? When I click it I just get one picture

5. PotteryWalrus

Oh, goddamnit. Okay, changed it - plz to try it now :)

6. Marimo

Marimo Member

It works now :)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice