Correct subforum to post in?

Discussion in 'The Undercity' started by paladinkit, Jun 19, 2015.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Hey, I'm making myself more anxious than strictly necessary trying to figure out which forum this question belongs in, since it kind of covers multiple categories - want to talk over some of my brainweird and mental health stuff, in which autism is an important part but not the majority of it? Not sure if it should go in Sperglord or Brainbent. Thanks.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

sorry it took me so long to get back to you, i had tabletop gaming all evening and your question got buried.

i'd say posting in sperglord will get you mostly autistic perspectives in response. non-autistics might not check that subforum very much. so if you want a broader range of responses, brainbent is probably better. you're not gonna get in trouble for doing it wrong, in any case; we mainly have the subcategories to make it easier for people to find stuff, really.

• Like x 1
  3. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

Thanks! And it's okay - it's taking me a while to draft up a coherent version of my question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice