Deresto's Thought Dump (Blowing Bubbles At My Problems)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Deresto, Dec 26, 2018.

?

What's your favorite music genre?

1. Polka

22.2%
  2. Polka

22.2%
  3. Polka

11.1%
  4. Polka

11.1%
  5. Polka

11.1%
  6. Rap

55.6%
  7. Polka

33.3%
  8. Polka

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I love hyenas so fucking much

• Agree x 2
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Do y'all think becoming a butterfly hurts? It seems like it would be very painful and scary, yet caterpillars do it anyways, following instinct. Is it even the same bug after? Do bugs even feel pain in the first place?

• Agree x 2
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Being responsible is too hard, can i just eat icecream and play skyrim instead

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I love pretending to be a functional adult, it's hilarious at this point.

Me, talking to a professional in any capacity: yes, i agree that solution would work for many people, here is why. Thank you for coming to my Ted Ta-

Me, talking casually with my friends: i wonder what this cat treat tastes like

• Agree x 2
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Every time someone eats really fast im gonna consider it speedrunning now. Food competitions are just a form of professionals speedrunning

• Winner x 2
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I have been informed that i have to be rude to make villagers i dont like leave my island, which goes against my very moral fiber itself. I know its just a game but coach is gross and i have nothing in common with him and he needs to go and i still cannot be mean to him for no reason. Also possibly katt, but they're growing on me.

I have also met blathers and i love him so much. Ditzy museum boy

• Witnessed x 2
  8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Blathers is so good and I love him. <3

• Agree x 1
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I??? Accidentally found and invited zucker to my village from an uninhabited island, not knowing he's apparently very rare and popular??? Hes so cute y'all i hope he comes

• Winner x 2
  10. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Oh hell yeah, Zucker is adorable!! Fingers crossed that he moves to your island! :D

• Winner x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Got one of my gifts early! May i present - cowabunga dude:

IMG_20201224_202626_compress43.jpg

• Winner x 2
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I don't know how I missed this, but I love it:

Its honestly both rad and scary to see dinosaurs just everywhere now in the series. Like the dad just saying the dinos are just nature, like. No? Humans moved on because that's what humans do, but it doesn't make it natural, or a learning experience, or safe, and i think they made that point well

• Winner x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Hey... so... If anyone reading this watches blark and son, i just wanna inform you that s2 ep4 is incredibly dark. Things come to a head with Stacey's alcohol addiction, and stacey junior's backstory is revealed. I know they play with dark humor in the show a lot, but they forgot the humor part this time. I'm legitimately crying and heartbroken and it was a great episode, but. Thought i should warn y'all.

14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I miss this show:

15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Does everyone in the service industry do that thing where a customer complains and you have to tell them they're wrong or something's not available or some such and you can see them becoming angry so you just hop in and agree falsely that their complaints are valid so you dont get yelled at or am i just wishy washy

• Witnessed x 2
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Why can I not just go live in the middle of nowhere with my cat but also have wifi

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

To anyone interested! My uncle has a redbubble shop with some of his designs, mostly clown or nerd related, and it's having a 25% off sale on clothing items! Can confirm the cloth is soft and stretchy, and the designs are super vibrant! It's a side income he really needs so it'd be nice if you want to purchase or share, but I do realize some of his things aren't the most titillating if you aren't super into spooky Halloween merch of the clown variety

• Winner x 2
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Also on more of a personal note, my sword pokè team has been completed and I'm about halfway through the game. I don't think my swirlix will ever be evolved but I'm definitely covering any deficits caused by pumping her full of different feathers and xp candies.

• Winner x 1
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

If I only like chicken if it's heavily modified by spices and/or sauces does it still count? Bird meat in general is not a fave but things like hecka spicy chicken curry, or chicken dumplings, or sweet and sour chicken are high on my Foods I Love list

• Winner x 1
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

For all I love to rant about communication being important to society, I sure am shit at communicating things myself

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice