Deresto's Thought Dump (Blowing Bubbles At My Problems)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Deresto, Dec 26, 2018.

?

What's your favorite music genre?

1. Polka

22.2%
  2. Polka

22.2%
  3. Polka

11.1%
  4. Polka

11.1%
  5. Polka

11.1%
  6. Rap

55.6%
  7. Polka

33.3%
  8. Polka

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I ABSOLUTELY WILL TAKE AND POST ALL THE PICS :D

• Winner x 2
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Oh man I am hankering for a Russel Stover sugar free chocolate truffle. I only have one left and I don't want to regret eating it later v-v

Also: has anyone else seen asobi asobase? I'm really in love with the characters and their constant "games gone wrong" and absurdist humor

• Like x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Weird thing I noticed about me: Im not a big fan of blues and purples (i wouldn't say I hate them, I like all colors mostly) because they kinda give me a sensory "bad to look at" nope in certain cases.

Besides that though? Eating blue and purple foods is a big Yes for me. Even if it's too sweet, and stains my mouth, and generally just looks like neon hell, I still love it. It's just like... Good? Idk why

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I love foods that stain my mouth some horrific and obvious color.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Went to my monthly case appointment, found out it was cancelled and I had to move it. Came home after the drive back (with a few necessary stops) and was greeted with this:

IMG_20190111_110551799.jpg

So, y'know. That sucks. Thankfully nothing important got shredded this time :smithsad: they need kennels but it's super not in our budget yet

ETA: the they I'm referring to is our dogs. I just realized I hadn't said

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Witnessed x 3
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Things!

So I was playing Pokemon the other day and I ran into these two random NPCs that said shit that got me laughing. I took a picture of each:

IMG_20190112_091254940.jpg

IMG_20190112_083523887_HDR.jpg

Next thing! Me and my family went to dinner tonight and we got all our food and drinks. The waitress commented we were her third table of six today and my brother jokingly said "haha, like 666". As we were getting our meals and the last drink was set down, the power went out.

Instead of freaking out we just turned on our phone flashlights and began eating. The employees were like "are y'all okay, do you need more light?" We were just like Nah its Cool and just ate in the dark, talking and laughing the whole time. It's definitely going to sit in the "great family stories" I'll be repeatedly telling my grandkiddos.

I got a picture, too. It was so fun:

IMG_20190113_183332783.jpg

From left to right - bro's gf, mom, bro, sis, and sis' fiancee

• Winner x 4
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Went grocery shopping today with mom and found some peanut butter cereal! Plus its one thats not super over sweetend (like reeses puffs, the amount of sugar is ridiculous). I actually love nut flavored things usually, its just that Creamy Hell Texture and Too Sweet that bothers me

• Winner x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

THINGS! I HAVE EXCITING THINGS TO SHARE!

So my brother just passed his driving test (he even nailed parallel parking!), and was going to save money over a while and purchase a car cheap. Today, one of the church goers was talking about his new truck, and he looked at my bro and asked if he wanted the old car. A car which is in great shape, completely free once he gets his insurance, no payments or anything. Then, he is starting a new job, soon as he passes his drug test (he's been clean for months) and his wages are 4 dollars more per hour.

Im so happy, our family has been through a lot and he's so much happier these days, with his dog and his fiancee, and all the help he gives to people who need it that he never mentions, because he knows what it feels to be a castaway too.

• Winner x 3
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I feel so blessed to be alive on this planet at the same time as Wilfred Warrior

10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Fried fish for dinner, nothing could be better in this moment

• Winner x 2
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Just remembered i have chocolate pudding in the fridge! *Dances*

• Winner x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Never thought id miss the noise of a window ac unit but here we are i guess. I want to go back to a place i can never go again, a horrible place with secrets and hurt, because it was at least some kind of home if you were as naive as i was.

• Witnessed x 1
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I just Fuckin... Love trees so goddam much... I wish i lived in a tree. Theyre so beautiful in so many ways. I wanna hug every tree. Every time i see a Big Ol' Tree i cant help but be in awe of it.

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Guess who has to work in a concession stand exposed to temperatures in the low 30's for 4 hours! Haha, I'm going to perish

Edit: wait it's Saturday so it's 8-9 hours, rip

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    • Witnessed x 3
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Small talk is difficult and I hate it

• Agree x 2
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Also! Apparently humans like eye contact and its a part of communication or some shit, but if you learn how to do it and you stare "too long" its also bad??? Ugh

• Witnessed x 3
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

So i just learned a few minutes ago that being a flight risk means running away to another country to avoid a trial, and does not mean someone who isnt allowed to go on an airplane

• Informative x 3
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Tfw you are basically a living, breathing example of a Very Malfunctioning autocorrect

20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Me, whisking eggs for breakfast: oh crap i dropped a bit of shell in. Oh well, its so tiny i wont notice when its done

Also me, eating the eggs: mmm, so soft and war- *smallest crunch imaginable* This Dish Is Now Trash, Everything Is Ruined

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice