Deresto's Thought Dump (Blowing Bubbles At My Problems)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Deresto, Dec 26, 2018.

?

What's your favorite music genre?

1. Polka

22.2%
  2. Polka

22.2%
  3. Polka

11.1%
  4. Polka

11.1%
  5. Polka

11.1%
  6. Rap

55.6%
  7. Polka

33.3%
  8. Polka

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I really love filmcow, they re so talented at absurdist humor. One of my favorite episodes is this one:

But yeah, llamas with hats, charlie the unicorn, george and angela, that's all them. That's not even the surface of it either, they have Tons of other equally weird content. Its Very Good

• Winner x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Quoting this here as well because I wanna

• Winner x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Tfw youve been going to the same mental health clinic for so long that half the staff know you at first glance but you cant do the same because you have prosopagnosia and it makes everything extra awkward

• Witnessed x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Puppets are Cool. I'm pretty sure that the only "puppetry" I dislike is pantomime and people in suits not including fursuits ofc

But yeah puppets are amazing! I just came across this dude on YouTube whose channel is puppets with highly realistic movement and super creative characters and I love it, here's one of my faves so far:

• Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

So, uh. I bought a dress today, it's very girly and emphasizes my boobs a lot. I'm a dude, but I like being a bit feminine (but mostly androgynous) in my social presentation.

Things like flowers and rainbows and stuff like that = Good. But those would always be accessories, just splashes of personality. This dress is blatantly going to make me read as a Woman. I don't know how to feel about that.

It looks nice though. It makes me happy. I guess that's all that matters, huh.

IMG_20190322_222244730.jpg

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

A good and semi-wholesome train of one long story from some ads for a candy. Please watch til the end, there's a cute surprise :D

8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Me: I don't have an accent

Me: *answering someone who's looking for my brother, with a heavy southern twang* naw he don't live here no more

Me: okay, maybe a slight accent

Me:*asking customers how I can help them, in an even heavier southern twang* hello y'all, what can I do ya for?

Me: ...oh

• Like x 1
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'm sat here listening to the Steven universe album on Spotify and coloring swearwords and I haven't been this relaxed in forever. Now if only my sisters' friends would leave *petty mumbling*

• Winner x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I've decided that i have a new favorite animal, its the bearded vulture. Its fucking massive and primarily eats bone marrow, literally crushing the bones of its enemies. It also dyes its neck feathers with red iron oxide to intimidate with its "bloody" bird make-up that shouts to the world, "I AM DANGEROUS, CROSS ME IF YOU DARE" and i love them

Tardigrades are still up there though, don't worry about that. Little nigh unkillable microscopic bears, i love.

Together, they make a great inspiration for me to keep going, and to look fierce while doing so. Live your life with confidence, longevity, and care. You deserve it.

• Winner x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I dunno what this plant is called, but it is my favorite plant. I call it the butterfly bush, you'll see why. It has heart leaves, comes around spring, and the migrating butterflies each year love them. It's most definitely a weed of some sort, seeing that it grows to like bush size and strangles other plants if it isn't taken care of, but it's super cute.

Edit: forgot to attach pic, oops.

IMG_20190404_145831143.jpg

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Winner x 1
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I love oriental shorthairs so much <3<3<3

13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

YOINK

For botbot, its gotta be this:

Dunno why, it just fits somehow

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

She sit in box

IMG_20190407_201856007.jpg

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Hulu has inu yasha! I was just thinking this morning that i wish someone would have added it already, and they did! I am a happy noodle

• Winner x 2
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Man, the most recent dororo episode (s1ep15) fucking slayed me. I might've cried a bit. Hyakkumaru questioning his own (lack of) morals is painful and wonderful all at once.

17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

OH BOY YOUTUBE HAS DONE IT AGAIN, SPOILING SHIT FOR ME. FUCK.

I was innocently, innocently watching YouTube and it suggested a major fucking spoiler for Pokemon sun as the goddam title of the video. I'm almost done with the game, I know I've no reason to cry over something that's been out for ages, but. I was so diligent about avoiding stuff. I'm so upset rn. I'm crying this is not cool. Fucking fuck. Shit.

• Witnessed x 3
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Accurate

• Agree x 1
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

A stinky 93lb naughty boy has found a new perch on the back rest of our loveseat:

IMG_20190425_141232300.jpg

IMG_20190425_141249202.jpg

• Winner x 2
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

A good. This show isnt always great, but the continuity is magical while not feeling forced. Very balanced, much laugh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice