Deresto's Thought Dump (Blowing Bubbles At My Problems)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Deresto, Dec 26, 2018.

?

What's your favorite music genre?

1. Polka

22.2%
  2. Polka

22.2%
  3. Polka

11.1%
  4. Polka

11.1%
  5. Polka

11.1%
  6. Rap

55.6%
  7. Polka

33.3%
  8. Polka

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I haven't gotten around to trying Carole and Tuesday yet, but youtube keeps reccing me the mermaid sisters and I'm in love:

• Winner x 1
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Great advice, solid technique, overall great instructor! Gotta love DeVito

3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Happy America day! Saw an early fireworks show last night, it was radical! They had a bunch of new ones they didn't have last year, screamers and shapes and these neat gold waterfall looking ones! My faves are still the big boom ones, the ones that you can feel down to your core. It's nice.

Today we're just chillin, making burgers and potato salad n stuff, and I'm listening to a bit of Hamilton :D my bro and sis in law might come by as well

• Winner x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My sister burns my burger to a fucking crisp every 4th, and I love her for it :toot:

• Winner x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Z o m b i e l a n d 2

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Pesto is besto

• Agree x 5
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I love my family but goddam if they all aren't crazier than a bag of cats.

• Witnessed x 4
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I like this

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'm rewatching That Time I Got Reencarnated as a Slime and gobta is so good? I love him. I loved him the first time and I love him again now. Best goblin.

10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

This is gonna sound shitty but I think my mom is low-key putting off moving from this falling apart/pest infested house because she wants my sister and her fiancee out first, which they've been putting off because they don't wanna bum rides all the time from their new roommates who have made it very clear they have no problem doing it.

It feels like what I assume the 'theres a huge elephant in the room and no one will talk about it' phrase means

• Witnessed x 1
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

If anyone is also watching the anime arifureta, don't bother with episode six that just came out. It's just a stupid recap, totally unneeded because we're only five fucking episodes in to the first season. Can you tell I'm a bit salty? Cause I am, fuck that shit.

• Witnessed x 3
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

The best thing about having a private space all to yourself (whatever that might mean to you) is being able to be as weird as you want with little to no judgement
    :toot::toot: :toot:

• Agree x 3
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My favorite local Italian joint (also known as the only Italian joint) is closing on the 23rd for good Y^Y

• Witnessed x 2
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I'm rewatching dollhouse, haven't seen it since it was first airing. It's just as good as I remember, shame it got cancelled. Here's an old promo if anyone's interested:

• Agree x 1
  15. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

That show got such flack for the premise, but it was really good. I have never forgotten what Echo said to the troubled little girl about fairytale princesses.

• Agree x 1
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

So I haven't really explored the whole Satellite City canon too much, but holy shit I am obsessed with Lucy Lacemaker. She's cute, gay, and extremely deadly and I love her. Here's her latest design, TW for strobe light effects in video:

• Winner x 1
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

SOMEONE DID A FANIMATION OF IT IN JOJO STYLE HOLY SHIT I'M IN LOVE

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

So lately I've been feeling like I desperately want to hold hands with someone, but at the same time I don't want to hold hands with anyone ever and it is because of two separate but very valid reasons I can't quite explain.

• Witnessed x 3
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It's been ages and I still haven't gotten to play DND yet but I've officially decided Cheer's personality is gonna be heavily influenced by might guy from Naruto

Edit: there will be many screams of dynamic entry, probably to everyone's ire

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  20. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice