Dis Streams Dragon Age

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Dischordian, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Dischordian

Dischordian The Original Freak-Machine

So I know there's a few Dragon Age fans knocking about. I've been doing a replay of Inquisition but kind of struggling to get through some bits I've already done, while simultaneously flailing because I want to get to a point where I can play the DLCs! For me, having other people watching or hanging out while I play can be a big help, and I know some people enjoy watching people play games. Soooo, I was thinking I'd stream my playthrough on twitch for anyone who wants to watch me play and possibly natter away at my mic (though I'll try not to be too annoying :P). I recently got a dual monitor setup, so I can also read what's being said in the twitch comment box while playing, so I could totally chat to folks watching (in a slightly roundabout fashion) and take suggestions of what to explore or which party members to take.

I'd probably run the stream for an hour or two during the evenings GMT. I'm already part way into the game so I wont be starting from scratch or anything, and I wont be taking suggestions for story important choices and such (but like I said, I don't mind people suggesting who to take on sidequests, or helping me decide which area to go to, etc). If that sounds like something you'd like to watch do let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice