Dog's panic attack vent thread

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by ironicBonds, Nov 5, 2016.

1. ironicBonds

ironicBonds is actually two dogs in a trench coat

I have panic disorder (thanks, genetics!) and while its definitely better than it used to be, it still sucks sometimes

today I had to drive to the post office and about a month ago, I had accidentally turned onto a one-way street going the WRONG WAY to try and get to the post office and while I immediately fixed my mistake (and no one was around except safely parked cars at the post office, thank god) I panicked and had to rest for like 30 minutes at the post office before i could get back into my car.

today i drove through that same spot and suddenly got really anxious and tense. couldnt shake off the tense feeling until just a little while ago >_>

i also can't use a bathroom in a particular dorm at my college because i had a really bad panic attack there like, 6 months ago. I cant go back in there without getting all anxious

I'm mostly using this to vent tbh, but if anyone has advice or similar experiences feel free to add

2. ironicBonds

ironicBonds is actually two dogs in a trench coat

okay, looks like i put this in the wrong section :T if anyone could move it somehow that'd be great? or just delete it and i can start a new one in the proper place. whoops

had another panic attack last night (a mixture of lots of anxiety and being out of my prozac since friday since im an idiot) and, i didnt realize at the time, but i think i was splitting? which hasnt happened for a very very long time. the cognitive dissonance of everything youre thinking making 100% total sense one day and looking like total nonsense the next is fuckin weird. kinda feel like an idiot for what i was thinking, but i didnt really hurt anyone since i was just shouting at my morail and not the subjects of my freakout.

i need my prozac back pronto. i should be getting a refill tomorrow so hopefully ill start feeling normal again

3. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

to move it, you need to report the thread to the mods and say that you wanted it moved in the report

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice