doodle vault

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Azzy, Mar 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

somewhere to post drawings and wips because I feel like I can't post to twitter or tumblr if I don't have a finished piece and usually burn out if I can't share it as it develops. Please do interact and give concrit if the mood strikes.

Currently on an asoiaf kick

2. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Posted this in the WIP thread but i'm still workin on it.

Jon, Robb, and Theon chilling at winterfell. Theyre definitely looking too old, but we can pretend it's a fudged timeline. I was really pleased with the thick lines but might have to go back with a more delicate touch if I want to color them
    Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.00.57 AM.png

1 guess what Theon's talking about (it's tits)

• Winner x 3
  3. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

just discovered mapcrunch Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.46.50 PM.png

• Winner x 2
  4. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

self portraits to decompress, I love using the bucket tool and not giving a damn if the shapes actually make sense
    GUNK2.png IMG_6007.JPG

• Winner x 3
  5. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

I doodled these as thumbnails for possible illustrations for a possible fic

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  6. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

forever fighting with this composition and then losing the files when my computer restarts :///

Attached Files:

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

my crowning acheivement might be this very smol and frowny Jon
    Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 8.03.14 PM.png

• Winner x 2
  8. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

I actively try to avoid show GoT stuff, and Kit is super not Jon in my head, but this is the cutest shit i've ever seen
    tumblr_inline_on4n5paTG11r415b1_1280.gif

9. Acey

Acey let’s go backwards to destroy the past!

I adore these! They give me like...really punk vibes, for lack of a better term? Super diggin' it.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  10. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Ahh thanks! I use my cool & punk exterior to disguise the fact that I am small and soft like a baby duck

• Winner x 1
  11. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Definitely working on projects and not just scribbling thumbnails for more illustrations for fic that won't get finished Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 7.42.24 PM.png

12. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Another half finished piece that was lost to the great computer crashening (which should get better now that I updated my OS) I may yet go back and rework it since my Jon headcanon has evolved and I really love the idea of putting starks in russian inspired clothes.

By god, I will do what it takes to put Ned in a funny hat
    Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.46.16 AM.png

13. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

color sketch time. Ultimately this is going to be a pretty small and simple drawing but im having a lot of fun with this new brush i got.

I can always come back and simplify. Haha. right?

Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 1.06.08 AM.png

• Winner x 2
  14. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

beep boop cant decide if i like the particle random function for the leaves on the little weirwoods
    Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.23.02 AM.png

• Winner x 1
  15. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Jon..........
    Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 12.49.08 AM.png

• Winner x 1
  16. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

also grrm is an absolute bitch for not giving the direwolves armor like this

Attached Files:

17. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

No drawing today, but inspiration struck and I'm finally getting my butt in gear on chapter 3 of my canon divergent future fic. Catelyn and Theon were easy to write, Jon is proving more difficult. Something I think is reflected in Martin's writing, because imo the prose in Jon chapters is often clunkier, whereas Cat's POV flows like honey, and theon is an utter and complete delight of a dumpster fire to read.

18. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

committing crimes with Jonny boy's POV. Grrm can't legally stop me

19. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

I can practically hear the dirty joke being told. Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 12.53.53 AM.png

20. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

Jon boy lineart COMPLETE. I still have to do the embroidery on his Caftan but the lad is LINED Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 8.07.56 PM.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice