doodle vault

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by Azzy, Mar 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Azzy

Azzy 200% GUNK

deleting all my posts sorry anyone who cares, no real reason, just tired of old art lying around where people might see it

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I adore these! They give me like...really punk vibes, for lack of a better term? Super diggin' it.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

Wtf this is killer art.... I love your loose, free lines like this stuff goes wherever it wants, awesome

QUESTION sine you’re drawing the Starks as lil redheads, I assume that cones from Catelyn, so, are we doing like middle age Irish dresses for the Tullys, or something more Saxon, or what

• Like x 1
  4. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

BRUH..... YES. What a good choice. Especially since they have the seafaring tribe aesthetic. Mmmmm you’re saying fashion but.......... imagine their BOATS

Dutch renaissance is a good idea bc think of how to incorporate Catelyns neck ruff into her winter wear........ or her lady stoneheart look...... you can’t see her neck but her clothes have big red slashes maybe

Grrm went on record saying that he wished it had occurred to him to make the Targaryens black Africans and I think that’s dope as shit. It fits into their different/special/other/suspicious vibe wrt how the other houses consider them. What I’m saying is we have options.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

hell yeah writing self-indulgent things is the absolute best B) don't let your dreams be dreams!!

• Informative x 1
  6. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

that is a lovely bird!

• Like x 1
  7. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

bro ur art is so good

• Like x 1
  8. kichi

kichi mister indecisive

buh if i had energy id interact with everything. your pieces are gorgeous, i especially love your colors.

...autocorrect

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like x 1
  9. kichi

kichi mister indecisive

thank you for not quoting that one cuz That Autocorrect, im a writer i swear.

FOR EXAMPLE THO:

the bloodraven one in particular is great; such a limited palette but even so simplistic its a pleasure to look at. rooses pink makes me laugh, i like it sm.

i hope to see more of your art!! +w+

• Informative x 1
  10. kichi

kichi mister indecisive

do you mean here or? some clients are ok with wip posting elsewhere, but it may be good tact for a first commission.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice