Emergency commissions, pay what you like!

Discussion in 'Make It So' started by Deresto, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Ok so our senior doggo needs a checkup at the vet, and we were waiting for my moms tax return to take her. Shes been really stiff for a while now, and has trouble getting up and down off high things like beds or the couch. We didnt really have a choice in waiting but there wasnt really any huge worry, shes not acting like shes in pain, she still tries to run around the backyard and her eyes are bright, she still eats well and all that.

Once my moms return got in however, there was a series of unavoidable expensive things that needed payed right away. The past week or so we noticed one of doggos front ankles is swollen and wont bend right. We're thinking it might be broken.

Theres no way to pay for a vet visit anymore and this cant wait, so! Im doing commissions, anything goes and you pay whatever you want, or nothing at all with the condition you spread this around to as many folks as possible! Sound good? Great!

You can get some ideas of what i can do from my commissions page/art tumblr or my personal pokemon request thread

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice